Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

*dances happily* So, as I may have mentioned before I have been working away with a ridiculous idea I had a while ago for a Thuwed lineage ...I don't even know what you call it blended checker or something?

Anyway, it's FINALLY FINISHED

I had a lot of help from 2nd gen owners, so if you see your dragons in there thanks so much and just yell if you want an egg smile.gif

I have this baby in trades, if anyone is interested.

4 gen THUWED user posted image stairstep with Mysfits (very pretty!) PROOF

*dances happily* So, as I may have mentioned before I have been working away with a ridiculous idea I had a while ago for a Thuwed lineage ...I don't even know what you call it blended checker or something?

I had a lot of help from 2nd gen owners, so if you see your dragons in there thanks so much and just yell if you want an egg smile.gif

wow, that is really an amazing lineage ohmy.gif

And you have the gold wyvern and royal blue Thuweds in it too blink.gif

Really congrats!

Wow, Lilali! That's absolutely amazing ohmy.gif

Congratulations!!

Simply WOW biggrin.gif

Whoa! That is an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations!

@ Iside, Deblogan, Dragonpuck & Purplehaze thanks, I don't think I've ever been so pleased at getting a sunsong before lol

Now that I'm done I'm not sure what I am going to do with myself (DC wise) lol I may just carry on and try to get 3rd gens from the pairs I don't have tongue.gif

Wow, thats awesome wink.gif (and helped me with that list I was making of all the Thuwed pairs, so I could stalk them xd.png )

You still need the new pairs though tongue.gif (The Tri-horned Tangar x Ice and the Brimstone x Turpentine are "missing" and maybe some others? I didn't check the whole list.)

And about new goals: How about getting all the second gens? wink.gifxd.png

But wow, that egg is really nice =)

Wow, thats awesome wink.gif (and helped me with that list I was making of all the Thuwed pairs, so I could stalk them xd.png )

You still need the new pairs though tongue.gif (The Tri-horned Tangar x Ice and the Brimstone x Turpentine are "missing" and maybe some others? I didn't check the whole list.)

And about new goals: How about getting all the second gens? wink.gifxd.png

But wow, that egg is really nice =)

I'm missing about 6 or 7 pairs including the new ones I think? I have some that are not in that lineage (for example the splits and the pygmies) Some are more difficult than others for example yule x ribbon dancer is not going to happen because as much as I'd like an egg I am not releasing my cb's.

Also TJ doesn't have enough pairs (yet) for me to take it up to the next gen even if I could get my hands on them/was mad enough to try lol

Wow! Love that lineage Lilali! Would request an egg but I think it would drive me mad that I wouldn't have a good mate for it tongue.gif .

Hm, some of TJs dragons are not paired up yet. (Some Hollidays like the new Wrapping-Wing, or Rosebud, but also some normals, like Sun- and Moonstone, Spotted Greenwing, Gold-Horned Tangar, Pillow, Blusang, Olive, etc.) But then, I doubt it's lots of fun breeding so many dragons at once. But there is potential for more pairings xd.png

Hm, some of TJs dragons are not paired up yet. (Some Hollidays like the new Wrapping-Wing, or Rosebud, but also some normals, like Sun- and Moonstone, Spotted Greenwing, Gold-Horned Tangar, Pillow, Blusang, Olive, etc.) But then, I doubt it's lots of fun breeding so many dragons at once. But there is potential for more pairings xd.png

Yep, he has 15 females & 16 males (that I know of) that are not paired - not counting pygmies.

@Lilali: Congrats on your project's completion! Such patience. smile.gif

I'm still waiting for TJ's spitfire pairing. As I've said before, I'll give up my place on the current list I signed for, for one of those babies.

I too, have completed a project that finally gave me fruitage:

Welcome the child of Progne Thuwed and her new mate!

user posted image - My niece just bred a cute little Mint (click egg or see pic below for lineage).

user posted image

She definitely wouldn't mind knowing that it went to a nice home if you feel so inclined. You can try to neglect it or vamp it if you like - she wishes you luck and will keep her fingers crossed that it lives, should you take that path. lol

Claim my egg!

skauble, thank you )

You're welcome. I'll let her know it landed in good hands. smile.gif

Just saw this and wanted to add my congratulations as well! That is a lot of dedication and hard work!

May I please be on the list for an egg? *crosses fingers*

Edited by prpldrgnfr