Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

The black I bred this week hatched alt. *so excited*

That is so awesome! Did a little squee for you!

Is anyone able to help me out by breeding third generation thuweds? If so, please let me know what you would like as a trade. Please and Thank you smile.gif

I currently have a Thuwed egg up for trade. It has a good lineage, it's 4th gen, stairstep, and produced properly.

I'm looking for another thuwed egg/hatchling smile.gif

Offer here?

I have a lot of Thuweds, but most of them are long lineages with no pattern, or inbred. One of my sentimental favorites, though, is this one:

Conversation Hearts Thuwed

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iqVPe

There are ten different Thuweds in the line, he's not inbred, I bred him, and his parents (both Thuweds) are also favorites of mine that I found in the AP.

Here is a 6th gen White that I just bred earlier: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oFG2N

I was tempted to keep it for myself, but I've taken a few eggs from here before so it's my turn to give back. I can always breed more~

Please give it a good home! smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

roughlanding, any time you'd like to breed another of those please keep me in mind as I just slobbered all over the keyboard when looking at the lineage. I'd breed in return too.

This lovely Gen4 Pure Thuwed Gray - Claimed!

and a gorgeous Gen5 Pure Thuwed Magi - Claimed!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Awww my beautiful Sunsong (courtesy of this thread and Purplehaze) gendered wrong. I influenced to be a boy, but alas... I can still continue the lineage of course; it just won't be as pretty to look at. She's still gorgeous - Sunsongs are soooo pretty smile.gif. I do have to rename her: the current name means 'Sunsong Boy' and that should probably be 'Sunsong Girl' now (*mumbles something about counting your dragons before they hatch*) xd.png.

Sunsong Girl's lineage.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Dusk, double Thuwed, Dorkface up for grabs. It's a gift. Please pm me if you would like to have it. smile.gif

GONE! smile.gif

Edited by BatPopsicle

I got this from a friend of mine the other day and thought I would share it here and see what everyone has to say.

My Thuwed

Nice, especially with the spriter alt in there.

I got this from a friend of mine the other day and thought I would share it here and see what everyone has to say.

My Thuwed

That's really nice. I love it. smile.gif

Very nice, Pinky! ^..^

I was able to trade for her, so I've started building a mate, replacing the hollies with reds. *crosses fingers*

I have a couple of Thuwed eggs up for adoption.

6th Even Gen Vine Gone!!

5th Gen stairstep Deep Sea Gone! Enjoy! And Wow! Thanks for the pretty! wub.gif

Enjoy the eggs, folks. biggrin.gif

Edited by RMMC