Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Gifting :

Pillow Thuwed

(Please post that you got it - thanks!) smile.gif

Happy Holidays!

Got it, thanks! Pillow dragons are my favorite, too! I also have a...10th? gen Black Thuwed, should I post the eggs here if I don't want them/can't trade them?

I found this one in the abandoned cave.

Lineage

Thuwed and a Dorkface. I picked that one up in the AP too but dropped it back in there because the lineage wasn't clean enough for me. If I can only have two dragons of a breed, they'd better be lineages I can breed nice stuff with! laugh.gif

Got it, thanks! Pillow dragons are my favorite, too! I also have a...10th? gen Black Thuwed, should I post the eggs here if I don't want them/can't trade them?

Yes, you can do that. As long as you have a Magi dragon, you can gift or start a trade. If you don't have a Magi, you have to trade with someone who can use theirs. Say you don't have a Magi and you need anyone interested to PM you with a trade from the AP. wink.gif

Edited by Dimar

Thuwed and a Dorkface. I picked that one up in the AP too but dropped it back in there because the lineage wasn't clean enough for me. If I can only have two dragons of a breed, they'd better be lineages I can breed nice stuff with! laugh.gif

What is a good clean lineage? Care to share some examples?

What is a good clean lineage? Care to share some examples?

This is a Thuwed thread, so I will share some of my lineaged Thuweds. But you should go look around the Breeding Forum section, there's more than I have examples of here. (Go see the Lineage Terminology thread, it's near the top and posted by mods, also check out the Even/Perfect Gen thread and Stairstep/Spiral. Those are some common types.)

Some of my Thuweds:

MM Gallifreyan Thuwed

MM Hindenburg Thuwed

MM Rose Pink Thuwed

These are all Even-Gen Thuweds- see how all the columns line up with balanced numbers of dragons? There's also usually patterns to the breeds. But there's a lot more than this.

Now, go to those threads to learn more, or feel free to PM me. It's easy to get off topic in a highly specific thread like this, so you want to be careful. Hope this helped! wink.gif

*0*

just got on after a week of no internet............ to find my thuwed I asked for!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU TJ!!! BEST X-MAS GIFT EVER!!!

(I know ppl are going to hate me for saying this... but luckily I took a 4 hour trek back to my house with no internet to grab my computer... else it probably would of died T.T )

Edited by 626lavaheart

Sweet, they bred a nice Golden Wyvern: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UpbUD

That egg is being sent to a user, but if you want to be added to my list (5 spots, depending on interest, I may add more), reply to this post. Note that I am the only active user (as far as I know) who owns a 2nd gen from this pairing.

1. shannecy

2. Ae0nian

3. QAndais

4. duskspoken

5. sheppardkid

6. Dal

7. sunsteps88

I'll accept one more before XX:25, then I'm closing the list.

Edited by LugiaLover

That egg is being sent to a user, but if you want to be added to my list (3 spots, depending on interest, I may add more), reply to this post. Note that I am the only active user (as far as I know) who owns a 2nd gen from this pairing.

i would love a sibling! please add me to the list biggrin.gif

That egg is being sent to a user, but if you want to be added to my list (3 spots, depending on interest, I may add more), reply to this post. Note that I am the only active user (as far as I know) who owns a 2nd gen from this pairing.

Please, could i be added to your gorgeous list? ohmy.gif

Thank you!!!!

can i be added to the list

Can I be added please? This is such a lovely lineage!