Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Hey all. As of 12:28 the list was open.

No idea if it's still open now. But if it is, go go go go!

Setting the Thuwed page as my bookmark for DC has paid off and apparently even my two-minutes-awake brain managed to figure out something was different to usual xd.png I'm on the list for any egg.

Setting the Thuwed page as my bookmark for DC has paid off and apparently even my two-minutes-awake brain managed to figure out something was different to usual xd.png I'm on the list for any egg.

Thanks for posting here! I have The page bookmarked but hadn't checked yet! And now I'm on it too! cool.gif

Saw it super late (like ten minutes ago) so I didn't have choices, but hey I got on the Thuwed breeding list! Yay!

Aaaaah! I checked an hour earlier and half an hour too late. In between I was getting ready for work and driving there... sad.gif

* If you want to translate dragon names from Saurian to English: http://saurian.krystalarchive.com/  (use all lower cases for proper translation)

=========================

Dragons A - Q

Besides upper/lowercasing the words, you can also turn "Proper noun detection" off.

Edited by Snowwall

Quick question! I got on the list, do you think I should always keep an eggslot open from now on? Just in case?

Earlier it said I got on the list but now the page is coming up to sign up again?

Earlier it said I got on the list but now the page is coming up to sign up again?

Same thing happened to me. I picked the same thing and now it's saying I'm on the list again.

Same thing happened to me. I picked the same thing and now it's saying I'm on the list again.

I've chosen more specifically now since I'm actually properly awake but here's hoping it holds this time >_<

I've chosen more specifically now since I'm actually properly awake but here's hoping it holds this time >_<

I will keep the fingers crossed for both of us. wink.gif

2nd chance, eh? laugh.gif Congrats smile.gif I'm still cuddling my pretty Purple!

I was lucky enough to get on the list earlier, but then there's another list now? ohmy.gif

I sincerely hope that our earlier registrations weren't completely deleted... or something. Was late AGAIN to this list opening >.> But hey I got on the PillowxSolstice now so... *crosses fingers*

Just chose "any egg" earlier because I was so late. Welp. xd.png

Both my daughter and I signed up. I hope parn wakes up and gets my text so she can get on the list.