Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

So... almost 3 months now without new thuweds, then? Figures, as soon as I finally get on the list after years of failure, there's a breeding hiatus. xd.png Murphy's Law.

.... sigh... still no UV... EvenGen5 Pure Thuwed Neotropical egg!

Thanks for letting me know, Ayelldee!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I have to ask - how does one actually get on the list? Every time I've checked the link it's been full. Does TJ announce openings in this thread or somewhere else? Are you allowed to apply for offspring of a specific pair or are they randomly assigned? unsure.gif

I have to ask - how does one actually get on the list? Every time I've checked the link it's been full. Does TJ announce openings in this thread or somewhere else? Are you allowed to apply for offspring of a specific pair or are they randomly assigned? unsure.gif

You just have to get very lucky and manage to catch the list when it is open. TJ does not usually announce when he has bred his dragons, so it is hard to know when to try. Sometimes other players will announce in this thread if they find that the list is open or when they get an egg, which usually means that there is room on the list for someone else.

You have the option of asking for a particular pair, a specific breed of egg, or just any egg, I believe.

When the list does open it usually doesn't stay open long, so good luck!

It takes a looooong time! Several times I've spent weeks checking the list obsessively, noticing whenever TJ comes online and refreshing the page every few minutes, and usually it just ends in frustration. I've been playing this game for over six years and in that time I've caught the list open and managed to get on... twice.

I think of it like winning the lottery-- super nice if/when it happens, but nothing to count on.

Post mirrored in Dorkface thread.

Fourth generation, even-gen, Dorkface-Thuwed White Dragon egg. Lineage

Take it only if you will do it no harm and to name it appropriately. A notice that you took it would be appreciated.

Claim the Dorkface-Thuwed

Gone! Enjoy dtwrites!

Edited by MalakhGlitch

Post mirrored in Dorkface thread.

Fourth generation, even-gen, Dorkface-Thuwed White Dragon egg. Lineage

Take it only if you will do it no harm and to name it appropriately. A notice that you took it would be appreciated.

Claim the Dorkface-Thuwed

I got it! I got it! Thank you! I will take good care of it.

(Hugs egg.)