Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

If you haven't got an egg in such a long time it's probably because you're usually egglocked.

You keep your spot but the egg goes to the first person in the list that has an open scroll.

Or, afterwards, to those who asked for 'any egg'.

Okay... so I guess there's still a chance. I guess I'll need to leave a slot open for a while now sad.gif

Thank you!

Edited by Ashtoret

@Ashtoret... The date you posted was before a major glitch happened. Several folk lost their spot on their lists because of it. What message do you see when you go to the Thuwed page?

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

Look what I just bred...Pretty Winter Thuwed EG.

Send me a PM if you would like to have it and we can work out something.

Edited by Silverswift

@Ashtoret... The date you posted was before a major glitch happened. Several folk lost their spot on their lists because of it. What message do you see when you go to the Thuwed page?

ohmy.gif

The usual.

“Thuweds” are a special lineage of dragons. The Thuweds listed here are the originals—many of them are the first dragon ever created of their breed.

Using this page, you can request one of the offspring of these pairings. Keep in mind that it can take a while before you receive a requested egg.

Request a Thuwed

Breeding lists are currently full. Please try again later; slots will free up as eggs are bred.

What should I see?

Edited by Ashtoret

ohmy.gif

The usual.

What should I see?

Unfortunately, if you're seeing the generic message, then your request was hit by the glitch, and you aren't on the list. sad.gif

The message when you're on a list is something like this:

Request a Thuwed

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for an egg from <Dragon Name Here>. If you have an available egg slot when Thuweds are bred, the egg will be placed on your scroll automatically. If you do not have room for another egg, you will maintain your place on the breeding list and the egg will go to the first available user.

There are probably slightly different messages for the "any egg" or "xyz breed" lists, but this is the one if a specific pairing is requested.

EDIT: Somehow I added the quote twice? Removed the duplicate.

Edited by SolarCat

If you were on a list you should have a message like this..

You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for a specific type of egg.

Or it might say the names of a particular pairing.

So unfortunately, it looks like you were affected by the glitch and lost your spot. You'll have to wait until the next time the lists are open to get back on a list.

I have this 2nd gen Thuwed. I've got him last year and I still love him wub.gif To me, he is special because he's my first 2nd Gen Thuwed who also has a CB Red Striped dragon for his mom.

Back when the lists were open and I was able to put myself on one of them, I asked for any egg since I've though the spots would end up getting taken before I'd hit that button. And I didn't really care about what egg would I get anyway xd.png

...Say... I've forgotten how does the page look like when the lists are open. Anyone have a screenie? o3o I hope I didn't miss it somewhere... I'm tired at the time of writing this (not to mention I'm currently recovering from being sick) and I've skimmed through the last couple of pages, but I didn't find a link.

*sniff* That's too bad :/ I guess there's no point in writing TJ, right?

Oh well, at least I don't have to keep egg slots open now sad.giflaugh.gif

I've been working on this even gen for a while now.. took forever to get pairs that would actually give eggs and not just no eggs or no interest.. not to mention at least 3 refusals. I kept the first 'completed' egg, which by luck turned out to be a gold and now I'm going to start giving out siblings..

Introducing the first four lineage even gen Dorkface Dusk Thuwed Draconna dragons..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GIm61

Gone to Ruby Eyes! Glad you like it!

Please post to let me know where it winds up.

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

I've been working on this even gen for a while now.. took forever to get pairs that would actually give eggs and not just no eggs or no interest.. not to mention at least 3 refusals. I kept the first 'completed' egg, which by luck turned out to be a gold and now I'm going to start giving out siblings..

Introducing the first four lineage even gen Dorkface Dusk Thuwed Draconna dragons..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GIm61

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please post to let me know where it winds up.

Thank you very much, it's beautiful smile.gif

...Say... I've forgotten how does the page look like when the lists are open. Anyone have a screenie? o3o I hope I didn't miss it somewhere... I'm tired at the time of writing this (not to mention I'm currently recovering from being sick) and I've skimmed through the last couple of pages, but I didn't find a link.

This is the last one I have, from early 2014 I think. The rest of the page pretty much just looks like the std thuwed page showing the dragon pairs.

user posted image

(btw the egg you request may not be the egg you get, note the crimson egg I chose was not the sunset/sunrise egg I received, maybe there is some sort of overflow or bump mechanism in place)

thank you for adding that screenshoot

do you know if the eggs by "egg of Typ" are always the same?

because if yes I don't get on the List for a Iceegg, but get a Water xd.png

and clicked to fast and mistaken that blue egg

Edited by Seiti

This is the last one I have, from early 2014 I think. The rest of the page pretty much just looks like the std thuwed page showing the dragon pairs.

user posted image

(btw the egg you request may not be the egg you get, note the crimson egg I chose was not the sunset/sunrise egg I received, maybe there is some sort of overflow or bump mechanism in place)

when I got the first time on the Thuwed List sometime in 2013, I chose the specific egg option, there were only 6-8 eggs available and I was surprised, that the Magma egg was still available, it took half a year to get her (and I also forgot that I was on the Thuwed list *snort*) my 2nd Thuwed I chose by name, and it took maybe 2-3 months to get him, I have not managed to get on the Thuwed list a 3rd time, yet ^^

Edited by tjenni

Gifting

5EG Winter (with Hollies, HS and Vals'09 in base pairs, mirror-like pattern, my personal project!). Hopefully, someone might like the lineage!

4EG Vine (with Frills in base pairs) both taken! Thank you for adopting them!^^

Please, no freezing, killing!

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

Have:

user posted image ~ 3nd Even Gen PUREBRED {THUWED}

Want:

~ 3rd Gen PUREBRED Thuwed Swap...

~ Shimmer/Tinsel : 2nd or 3rd Gen

~ Other interesting offers?

Make an offer on my PB Thuwed Egg!

Offer accepted!! smile.gif Thanks!

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

3rd even gen Thuwed - Gone.

3rd gen stair Thuwed - Gone to Jazeki. You're welcome.

Edited by purplehaze