Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I'm on the list!! <3 I randomly clicked a pairing, and it turned out to be winter x holly, my favourite pairing!! biggrin.gif I clicked enter as fast as possible!! xd.png

Ah I am on that list too. They bred a spring egg, I wonder how many eggs until I get mine smile.gif

I got mine today! It probably the best thing I have on my scroll now. I'm still in shock!

I checked then, and I got back on somethow for a diffrent pair! I can't wait!!!

I got on the list! Yay~ My first time on the list!

I got my first Thuwed from the AP. I love it, but now I'm on the list for the pair I want most. Yay!

I'll have to start keeping a slot open.

Aww, my pair didn't produce and I've been leaving slots open. Oh well, hopefully next time. laugh.gif I have a mate waiting, so I'm really excited to eventually get it.

OMG I got onto the Thuwed list for the very first time!! biggrin.gif I'm super excited!! xd.png

I've never seen how one can get on the list, so it was such a great experience! laugh.gif haha -- I've got to remember to keep a slot open now lol

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Aww, my pair didn't produce and I've been leaving slots open. Oh well, hopefully next time. laugh.gif I have a mate waiting, so I'm really excited to eventually get it.

Same boat Dimar *sad face* Least I can lock myself now for a week biggrin.gif

Woo-hoo, finally got my 2nd gen Thuwed, been waiting for the past couple of months.

Didn't see it in time to get on the list for anything else but that's okay, maybe next week.

And again, for the umpteenth time, the pair I'm waiting an egg from hasn't bred *facedesk*

i have check before i sleep, sadly TJ breed 3 hours later....

i will keep on trying next week !

I missed it even though I was online. *insert super sad face here* sad.gif

You and me both! Oh well, at least this time he bred during the day, instead of early hours. (For my time zone, I should say.....) Maybe next time!

i have check before i sleep, sadly TJ breed 3 hours later....

i will keep on trying next week !

How did you know?

Also, I've been waiting for any egg for any pairing and I got on the list last month... Still waiting. xd.png Does anyone know how long it generally takes to receive an egg? I'm trying to keep an egg slot open but it's really hard... xd.png

How did you know?

Also, I've been waiting for any egg for any pairing and I got on the list last month... Still waiting. xd.png Does anyone know how long it generally takes to receive an egg? I'm trying to keep an egg slot open but it's really hard... xd.png

No egg for me this week either...Also some people have waited up to a year for eggs depending on the pairing.

My first bred Thuwed. It is 6th gen and could not have been done without help from this group. I am giving back may someone else enjoy it as much as I have. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone.

Edited by moota

No egg for me this week either...Also some people have waited up to a year for eggs depending on the pairing.

me toooo :)

I've been waiting for Sudef0 Thuwed for nearly two month... ;)

Oh, I see. I thought mine would be a shorter wait since I went for any egg and any pairing. ):

gifting

regular vine thuwed

enjoy!

Edited by dragonpuck

3rd EG royal blue looking for a good home.

No trading, killing, biting or neglecting. Please post here that you took it, thanks.

Gone, you're welcome, Ashikara smile.gif

Edited by Naughtrish