Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

This... plus - I'm not sure how you can tell when the dragons were last bred... versus when they produced their last offspring. (From what I know, you can only see the "last bred" date on your own dragons.)

So - TJ may be trying every week (or not - only he knows) - and they just haven't been producing eggs!

oh I see..

Considering their rarity - common, it's quite odd for them not to lay even an egg for 3 month.

maybe Canopy doesn't really love her mate. cool.gif

3rd gen BBW thuwed looking for a new home Gone. Edited by counselor

user posted image 4G GW Thuwed looking for a good home - gone! Edited by gilraen

Ive got a misbred THUWED nebula egg up for adoption to a good home!!Ill put it in the other gifting threads just in case,but you guys(THUWED LOVERS)get 1st shot at it!!

Good luck,enjoy if you gt the lil guy! tongue.gif

Please leave word that it was taken if you get it,thx again!! smile.gif

LOVE ME!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Rockin' On

Oh my god

I haven't really been active on DC for a few months, just because I got too lazy to play. I came back around Valentine's Day and have been fairly active since, and scroll locked a lot.

I remembered I had got on the Thuwed list awhile ago and checked my status when I got back - thank god, the egg had not been put on my scroll while I was inactive.

So today I came on, and started adding my eggs to a hatchery. I haven't been on a few days, as I've been busy.

Checking, unchecking.. hold on a moment..

Where did I get this Ember egg? I don't remember picking up an Ember..

And I had no reason to breed one for any lineage..

Weird.. let me check it's lineage..

It's my Thuwed <3

Cutie<3

(Also, thank you, TJ! Not sure if he ever browses this thread, but still going to leave a thank you here, just in case. x3)

5th gen magi Thuwed to good home!

I took this egg, and it will be loved and named. :-)

Gifting:

This one is a special little guy ~ he is a 4th Gen ~ double Thuwed!

user posted image

Please send me a PM if you are interested in giving him a new home ~ just so I know where he goes ~ and please mention this thread in your message...

Spoken for ~ Gone! smile.gif

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

6th gen EG PB Thuwed - Taken, you're welcome! ^.^

Edited by arula