Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Is there any set of rules for the Thuweds? Like no trading, or how many times you can be on the list?

Is there any set of rules for the Thuweds? Like no trading, or how many times you can be on the list?

Nope .

Haha, in the 4 years I've been on DC, I never made into the lists. xd.png

I have only been checking on a daily basis lately, so it's okay -- ONE DAY...

Is there a certain way to get on the list or do you have to be checking all the time?

I have been checking it for years now but never seem to be there when it is open.. sad.gif

Edited by Anniepimm

Is there a certain way to get on the list or do you have to be checking all the time?

I have been checking it for years now but never seem to be there when it is open.. sad.gif

You are not alone. It is mostly a matter of luck. It could help a little to keep track of when he has bred the last few times, but his schedule is anything but regular.

I guess this means I missed my turn. I got on the list but was egg-locked at the time. So does this mean I have to wait for the next breeding cycle?

Did you guys on the list get your eggs yet? I happened to get on the list while I was egg-locked at the time.

Didn't mean for you to think people were ignoring you or didn't see your post, I'm just not 100% sure on this answer.

You just got on the list, correct? (Congrats by the way.) Sometimes you will be on a list for awhile, so just because you are egglocked now doesn't matter, but from now on you should have an egg slot open. Even during future releases, just think "That egg space is taken."

Edited because I forget things and then put words in wrong rolleyes.gif places

Edited to add again --- Thanks Dragonpuck, that was the part I wasn't sure of.

Edited by kzspot

I guess this means I missed my turn. I got on the list but was egg-locked at the time. So does this mean I have to wait for the next breeding cycle?

You keep your spot on the list, so if you were the first person on it, the egg went to the next person, but you're still first for the next egg.

I think, and this is the part I'm not sure on, but if you happened to be egglocked and TJ bred an egg that was meant for you, it will bypass you and you have to sign up again.

NO, if you are egg locked, it will go to the next person in line . you don't use your place nor are you dropped

you are on until you get an egg no matter how long that takes-- then you have to sign up again biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

You are not alone. It is mostly a matter of luck. It could help a little to keep track of when he has bred the last few times, but his schedule is anything but regular.

I found that setting this thread up to send me automatic emails helps - as soon as I see a post in this thread, I check the list - just to see! I was really surprised when I got on! And - as soon as I was done, I came here and posted that it was open... so other Thuwed enthusiasts might have a chance! smile.gif

I found that setting this thread up to send me automatic emails helps - as soon as I see a post in this thread, I check the list - just to see! I was really surprised when I got on! And - as soon as I was done, I came here and posted that it was open... so other Thuwed enthusiasts might have a chance! smile.gif

Yeah, that may help if you're living in the same timezone. I too get an email everytime someone posts here. But in TJs case I see these emails hours later.

Yeah, that may help if you're living in the same timezone. I too get an email everytime someone posts here. But in TJs case I see these emails hours later.

Not really, I am in Europe and got on the list shortly after 11 am my time, which is 5 am cave time. I don't think that being in the same time zone as TJ would have helped much in that case wink.gif Actually I believe TJ is sometimes breeding at odd times on purpose to give people in another time zone a chance.

*shrug* I guess a good portion of luck is part of what it takes to get on the list, but there seem to be no regular patterns, neither concerning the day of the week nor the time of the day when Thuweds are bred.

Edit: Last breeding before this one was around 10 or 11 pm my time, so 4-5 pm cave time. I was online but missed that one.

Edited by Ha-Ki

I left an egg slot open and checked to see if I got an egg, but not this time.

I'm set to receive emails from this thread, but I get the emails late, so it doesn't help. I just leave the Thuwed page open and refresh every so often to see if it's opened up. That's what happened last time and once I got my spot I flew over here to post so all you guys would know it was open smile.gif

I left an egg slot open and checked to see if I got an egg, but not this time.

I'm set to receive emails from this thread, but I get the emails late, so it doesn't help. I just leave the Thuwed page open and refresh every so often to see if it's opened up. That's what happened last time and once I got my spot I flew over here to post so all you guys would know it was open smile.gif

Pretty much the same for me. Maybe next week.

Just a reminder to those who may be confused about why they didn't get an egg when others did.

The Thuwed lists are just that, lists. Meaning that you are not the only person on the list. When you get on a list, you become the last name on the list and must wait for those above you to receive their eggs first.

What we don't know are how many names are on each list. Plus we can't predict dragon breeding success. So the wait could be as short as a couple of months or could be closer to a year or more.

It took me eleven months to get my last egg, but only 2 months to get back on the list. So the keys are patience, persistence and having the willpower to not fill up all your egg slots. tongue.gif

Thought I would spread some love and share some of my Thuweds.

3rd EG Dark Myst

Gone to sidmar. You're welcome and enjoy!

3rd EG Terrae

Gone to Jennie. smile.gif You're welcome!

Edited by purplehaze

Thought I would spread some love and share some of my Thuweds.

3rd EG Dark Myst

http://dragcave.net/teleport/1fbebabf4f926...5c996e25cfd0544

3rd EG Terrae

http://dragcave.net/teleport/14f4340d3fdd7...e70d85ef13454af

Please be courteous enough to let me know if you take one of these.

Thanks for the dark myst purplehaze:)

Edited by sidmar

3rd EG Terrae...

I took this egg. Thanks so much. It will be named and loved. :-)