Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I am trying to decide what to do for a mate for: Dra'axi Thuwed, my 2nd gen thuwed. any ideas? (besides getting back on the thuwed list for ANOTHER 2nd gen, cause i already thought of it and as soon as I can manage it, I am going to get back on the list for another thuwed) in the mean time I want to have a good mate for him, and give away the children or make lineage from him.

I am trying to decide what to do for a mate for: Dra'axi Thuwed, my 2nd gen thuwed. any ideas? (besides getting back on the thuwed list for ANOTHER 2nd gen, cause i already thought of it and as soon as I can manage it, I am going to get back on the list for another thuwed) in the mean time I want to have a good mate for him, and give away the children or make lineage from him.

I would suggest breeding it with a pink from a pink and red pairing or perhaps a purple or magi froma purple and magi pattern. BSAs are pretty and always in demand.

Gifting

Three pretty Thuweds :33

4th even gen Winter (with Hollies and Heartseekers in base pairs) Adopt! Raistlin24 Thank you!! ^^

4th even gen Magi (with Alt Blacks and Sweetlings in base pairs) Adopt!

5th even gen Purple (two pretty checkers in one lineage - Hollies/Purples + Silvers/Purples) Adopt! agilkees Thank you!! :333

Please, no killing/abandoning/biting

Thank you!

Happy New year! laugh.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Does anyone have thuwed vines or thuwed blacks for trade? Thank you smile.gif

I could breed you something like this as soon as I am unlocked, if you like it. http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=ES7uZ

Or a Black like this. http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=tne3a or this http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=HAGK7

PM me if you are interested. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Got a second gen thuwed on my scroll. smile.gif

YAY! After a year+ waiting ... my Gen2 Thuwed arrived! Thanks, TJ biggrin.gif .

Wow! I feel lucky for getting my 2nd gen Thuwed after being on the list for a month [if that..]

I actually got a misfit pygmy [one of the only ones I didn't want xd.png]

I managed to 2nd gen Thuwed swap for this pretty: http://dragcave.net/lineage/2ZMta

LOL

Managed to swap my nocturne for a misfit as I already had a second gen thuwed with that pair.

thanks smile.gif

LOL

Managed to swap my nocturne for a misfit as I already had a second gen thuwed with that pair.

thanks smile.gif

xd.png so we're both happy! Didn't even realize you were the one that traded with me. Thanks!

xd.png so we're both happy! Didn't even realize you were the one that traded with me. Thanks!

You're welcome and thanks again. I do like the little misfits smile.gif

*stares at the 2nd-gen Thuwed on scroll in disbelief*

Didn't even know I had it, until I clicked on something else, and got the dreaded, "You are already overburdened..." message. I thought, "No, I only had six eggs. What is this 'overburdened?'"

Thank you, TJ!

After a very long time (over a year, I think) my 2nd gen Thuwed arrived! biggrin.gif As it was middle in the night for me as it happened, I didn't make it on the list again, but that's okay. *hugs egg*

My thuwed is also finally at my scroll. Its bbw x canopy <3

Edited by Ivyeth

5th even gen red thuwed

Found a new home. Thank you.

Edited by counselor

*stares at the 2nd-gen Thuwed on scroll in disbelief*

Didn't even know I had it, until I clicked on something else, and got the dreaded, "You are already overburdened..." message. I thought, "No, I only had six eggs. What is this 'overburdened?'"

Thank you, TJ!

Oh, pink, I love it smile.gif

Congrats everyone.