Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Your best bet is to track the thread so you get an email notification when there is a post. That's how I was lucky enough to get on because I saw that TJ had posted.

Thanks for the advice, i did track the thread but usually it appears when i sleep as I am living in different timezone. I will keep on trying!

Thanks for the advice, i did track the thread but usually it appears when i sleep as I am living in different timezone. I will keep on trying!

I am on the list.... and i always keep an egg slot open just in case, (i know i had to have moved up the list cause the pair i asked for an egg from did produce an egg but it didn't end up on my scroll)

5th gen Winter up for adoption - not quite a perfect Thuwed, but 7 pairs of Thuweds in its ancestry.

GONE!

Edited by purplehaze

I know it's a busy time with holiday breeding and what-not, but Thuweds have been bred nonetheless. See http://dragcave.net/thuwed/

Note that holiday dragons are not given out based on the list, and are abandoned. Hollies, Yulebucks, and Winter Magis have already bred.

aaarrrggghhh... no egg/interest AGAIN! Can I sneak chocolate, mood music and Fertility drugs to Rcio Xoccvaho Thuwed, TJ?

OMG! I have a 2nd gen Thuwed Royal Crimson - thank you TJ!

Oh and Merry Christmas!

Dee

Edited by Calenmir

v.v Did not receive the Thuwed I was listing for for months.. and on top I am not on the list anymore either. Seems like the system kicked me off of it. Merry Christmas to me <.<

But grats to everyone who got theirs! smile.gif

TJ I will send you an army of Purples if you'll actually use the Fertility.

Thank you, TJ. Best Cave Christmas Ever!

I was happy to see this message to tell it to my Wife and kids.

She and drakenjager are joining the Thuwed family now smile.gif

Thuwed 1

Thuwed 2

The list is already full. But I heve these from a while ago.

Both are so pretty, but I think I like the silver best. I don't have any cb metals, so something like that would never work for me, but I do love to look at them. I was just happy to get the one I got - I think I might be able to work with that one - lol. Congrats on both those pretties.

Dee

What a nice surprise to wake up to. Thank you and merry Christmas TJ!

I've missed getting on the list for so many years, not sure if I should even continue trying... rolleyes.gif