Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

smile.gif

Yeah. I never mind which I get - I'm just so happy when I get one.

THis will be my first 2nd gen Thuwed! I have a couple of higher gen ones, [5th and higher] but this will be my very first 2nd gen, so I'm super excited and will make sure to leave an egg slot open because I'm too excited to chance not having room

THis will be my first 2nd gen Thuwed! I have a couple of higher gen ones, [5th and higher] but this will be my very first 2nd gen, so I'm super excited and will make sure to leave an egg slot open because I'm too excited to chance not having room

Congrats smile.gif

I think I've been lucky enough that this one will be my 5th. The last one I waited about 6 or so months for so I know it might be a while.

...Huh, it looks like the list now says what you're waiting for. It changed from "You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list." to "You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for an egg from Xehjo Thuwed."

Nifty. I've been on this waiting list for a long time though.

I spy two brand-new pairs though~ Twister/UV looks really good. Royal Crimson and Cavern Lurker isn't bad either... ooh, and the dragons are linked now!

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I always go with just "any egg" (I'm easily confused and trying to pick a pair confuses me smile.gif plus I'm afraid that while I'm "choosing" someone else will get the thuwed spot).

I'm afraid that while I'm "choosing" someone else will get the thuwed spot - Oh that is about me.... But `You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list` rolleyes.gif

i selected a pair but have no clue if i made it tongue.gif

will see , atleast next time i'll know where to look!

i selected a pair but have no clue if i made it tongue.gif

will see , atleast next time i'll know where to look!

You can check by refreshing the page and it will tell you whether you are on a list or not.

Congrats smile.gif

I think I've been lucky enough that this one will be my 5th. The last one I waited about 6 or so months for so I know it might be a while.

I got on the list too! I was sitting right there when the message came in - how lucky is that? It will be my first 2nd gen. I got a third once from someone who abandoned a pygmy to the AP, but everything thing else I have is multi generations away from the original pair - not that they aren't still wonderful, but it will be exciting to get a 2nd gen.

Dee

I got on the list too! I was sitting right there when the message came in - how lucky is that? It will be my first 2nd gen. I got a third once from someone who abandoned a pygmy to the AP, but everything thing else I have is multi generations away from the original pair - not that they aren't still wonderful, but it will be exciting to get a 2nd gen.

Dee

Congrats smile.gif

You can check by refreshing the page and it will tell you whether you are on a list or not.

Thanks! I didnt make it , i got the list is full, but thats ok tongue.gif

Did anyone get their eggs yet? I'm on the list for a Nhio egg so that's another thuwed to add to the list. Speaking of Thuweds, I also have this one http://dragcave.net/lineage/8wM6B . I managed to sign my brother (he's new at this) for a royal blue Thuwed since his favorite dragon is the royal blue one but I don't think he really understands the awesomest of a Thuwed, meh. sleep.gif

Sadly, this little Thuwed's lineage got messed up, but it does have 8 Thuwed founding parents: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Grows up in only 2 hours!

Grabbed. Thank you very much.

i have been on the list since before they had a list and still waiting rolleyes.gif think i will still be waiting in another 3 years sad.gif

Looks like Rcio Xoccvaho Thuwed is on strike... no egg again this week.

I did get on the list once, many months ago, but never got an egg. And now all I can see is the "lists are full" message sad.gif I wonder if I am still on the list or not.

I did get on the list once, many months ago, but never got an egg. And now all I can see is the "lists are full" message sad.gif I wonder if I am still on the list or not.

If you were on the list it would tell you, and it also now tells you which dragon you are on for.

I have been here for more than 3years,but still fail to get on a list.

Can anyone give some advice for me? sad.gif

I tried on and off again for years to get on the list and one day happened to be lucky enough to snag a spot. It took several more months before I got an egg though, so even when you do get on the list don't expect anything very soon - his lists are either really long or his dragons are sporadically bred. That being said, I love my 2nd gen Thuwed so much! Just need to figure out a good name for it.

If you were on the list it would tell you, and it also now tells you which dragon you are on for.

Rats then, that means I am no longer on the list sad.gif Thanks for the answer, purplehaze.

I have been here for more than 3years,but still fail to get on a list.

Can anyone give some advice for me? sad.gif

Your best bet is to track the thread so you get an email notification when there is a post. That's how I was lucky enough to get on because I saw that TJ had posted.

I wasn't going to get anymore Trihorns for a while since I had just doubled my list, but then I saw this lil' guy in the AP and clicked on it based on gut instinct. My instincts were spot on. biggrin.gif

Your best bet is to track the thread so you get an email notification when there is a post. That's how I was lucky enough to get on because I saw that TJ had posted.

I was super lucky...I was looking up one of a longer lineage Thuwed I have and went to the page, and found the list open. I'm going to start actually checking it regularly now though, now that i know how to access it haha

My 2nd gen thuwed showed up this breeding! I saw an egg that I didn't pick up and knew what it was right away. Course the breed was a surprise since I didn't know which list I signed to get! I just picked the first I saw to make sure I didn't miss out getting on it.

For the record, I think I signed up almost exactly a year ago

Edited by ElayneDragonLover