Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

If the slots are open for now (says so on first page) how do you get ON one? If I click on the link I'm told all slots are full.

ETA: EVERY time I try to get on in time I'm late. What a bummer.

HAVE a 4gen Thuwed to gift Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by oddsoxdi

That was fast - now I'm *very* curious about what kind of lineage it is biggrin.gif

If the slots are open for now (says so on first page) how do you get ON one? If I click on the link I'm told all slots are full.

ETA: EVERY time I try to get on in time I'm late. What a bummer.

HAVE a 4gen Thuwed to gift Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

So far... when there are slots open TJ makes the announcement on this thread and it will be on the most current page, not on the first page. They fill up extremely fast so if you aren't lucky enough to be on AND see the announcement when it happens you aren't likely to get a spot.

However, it seems like lately he has been breeding without making announcements. I think the last two or three breedings he has done he hasn't made public, looks like nothing since August. I am wondering if he is trying to play catch up before he opens the list again, since a lot of people have been waiting months for their eggs. Or is there is something else going on?

I will post Thuweds for adoption when this dragon grows up and can bite eggs: -view spam removed, please use lineage links on the forum- /view/czVRR[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

I cleared off some "invalid" requests for holiday eggs, which opens up a few more slots, too.

Thanks TJ. I'm now on the list smile.gif

Woot! I got on the list! got so excited and worried I just hit 'any egg' instead of find a pair I liked, but I can't complain at all =D

Not sure what happened... I signed on a list and I got a message saying "you are now on a Thuwed list", so I was sure I did.

But now if I refresh the page it says "Breeding lists are currently full" and not that I'm already on a list unsure.gif

Edit: I cleared my cache, and now the page says I am on a list. I did it! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Iside

Woot! I got on the list! got so excited and worried I just hit 'any egg' instead of find a pair I liked, but I can't complain at all =D

I always go with just "any egg" (I'm easily confused and trying to pick a pair confuses me smile.gif plus I'm afraid that while I'm "choosing" someone else will get the thuwed spot).

Bleh.. :c I chose "Any egg", but when I clicked "Submit" (or whatever it says, don't remember), it said the lists were full.. >.< If only I had been a few seconds faster..

I always go with just "any egg" (I'm easily confused and trying to pick a pair confuses me smile.gif plus I'm afraid that while I'm "choosing" someone else will get the thuwed spot).

That's what I was afraid of too =P But really, looking over the pairings, there are relatively few that I don't like, so I think I'm good =D

That's what I was afraid of too =P But really, looking over the pairings, there are relatively few that I don't like, so I think I'm good =D

smile.gif

Yeah. I never mind which I get - I'm just so happy when I get one.

I cleared off some "invalid" requests for holiday eggs, which opens up a few more slots, too.

Wow!!! I got on the list!!! YAYYAYYAY!!

Congrats to all the people who got their Thuweds! laugh.gif