Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Got it, might know someone who would enjoy it!

thank you

Edited by Tawanda001

Unlikely - the views of the parents are way too low. Anyone can name their dragons using Saurian, after all.

edit: here would be TJ's Black Capped Teimarr female: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=150374

and the Spitfire male: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=96670

(both unnamed)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Unlikely - the views of the parents are way too low. Anyone can name their dragons using Saurian, after all.

Taught so since its not on /thuwed.

EDIT: Do you think a fake thuwed would be worth anything?

Edited by cladus

Well, some TJ's real Thuweds don't really have many views, so I think it's not a proof.

But that Thuwed pair is not on Thuweds' page, and also it was bred today when no breeding was announced, so it should be a fake.

I found a pretty Thuwed fake some months ago, but the parents were named Thuvved, so it was clear. But I kept it anyway, since I found it on April 1, which was the very perfect day for a fake dragon

http://dragcave.net/lineage/x7Pvw

But I don't think a dragon like that could worth anything

I think I have a Thuwed??? Can some one tell me if it is real: http://dragcave.net/view/UEbQo.

I checked the Saurian Translator and the names are the real deal.

Sadly some people have been snagging TJ's naming system -- since he tends to be a bit slow naming his dragons.

And no, I don't think a fake Thuwed is worth anything.

Editing to offer this perfect Thuwed -- 7th gen with 64 Thuweds in the first gen.

Gone!

Edited by purplehaze

Huh, was there a thuwed breeding that wasn't announced? This certainly looks like one with a CB Blue Stripe that has a 4 letter code

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mlk8K

I didn't know that TJ EVER announces-- he just breeds them and passes out eggs and then posts- I guess that could be called an announcement- but as you say there isn't one, so maybe that's the only egg that was produced---???

( of course I was locked last night so rolleyes.gif )

Edited by dragonpuck

I didn't know that TJ EVER announces-- he just breeds them and passes out eggs and then posts- I guess that could be called an announcement- but as you say there isn't one, so maybe that's the only egg that was produced---???

Nope, the pair I'm on the list for produced an egg, too. I didn't get it though (and I wasn't locked)!.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Early this October, I was given this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0ChbX really lovely Dusk/Dorkface/Thuwed. I found a mate with a similar gen, so I could breed babies for my friends, but I am still looking for a really nice (preferably Daydream, because yes) mate for her. I would breed one, but a.) that's a ton of work and b.) I don't have any nice-enough mates for my Daydreams.

If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to listening ^^

I can confirm that yes, TJ did breed on November 8. I had a little egg magically appear on my scroll and I am no longer on the waiting list.

Yes, I was thinking of the post as an announcement. Maybe notification would have been a better choice. 4th or 5th breeding since I got on the list...but I don't know what pair! I didn't have an egg show up on my scroll though and I wasn't locked

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

I think I have a Thuwed??? Can some one tell me if it is real: http://dragcave.net/view/UEbQo.

I checked the Saurian Translator and the names are the real deal.

You're a sly one... those dragons you're "wondering" about belong to you and were named by you. xd.png

I thought I only had very long and messy lineaged Thuweds (I don't like them any less for that) except for my two 4th gen Stones, but looking over my scroll I found quite a few nice ones (in my opinion).

So just send me a PM if you want offspring from...

4th gen male Black from Muwa Thuwed x Ekxoh Rcusb Thuwed

even 3rd gen male Brimstone from Wect Thuwed x Fadb Thuwed

even 7th gen female Pillow from various Thuweds

two 4th gen female Stones (cousins) from Jkedo Thuwed x Woeto Thuwed: #1 #2

5th gen male blue Stripe from Rcio Jkhafot Thuwed x Wahc Nukoh Xehjo Thuwed

3rd gen male Autumn Seasonal from Deoc Thuwed x Nadkohkamo Thuwed

even 10th gen female Terrae from various Thuweds and Midas Dorkface

10th gen female Daydream from Tu0thoum Thuwed x Jidhajo Thuwed

4th gen male Daydream from Tu0thoum Thuwed x Jidhajo Thuwed

PB even 6th gen male Pygmy from Muco F0wm0 Thuwed x Wahc F0wm0 Thuwed

4th gen female Neotropical from Sudef0 Thuwed x Wahc Rhawxkrhoujk Thuwed

even 4th gen female White from Deoc Thuwed x Nadkohkamo Thuwed

Edited by dustpuppy

Hi! I just got my first Thuwed it have really long lineage (6th gen) but I don't care about it and want to keep it. Can anyone breed me a pair for him/her? LINEAGE

Edited by Chita

Hi! I just got my first Thuwed it have really long lineage (6th gen) but I don't care about it and want to keep it. Can anyone breed me a pair for him/her? LINEAGE

That is a lovely lineage, ith all thuweds in the CB generation. Dont know if anyone can match it without it being inbred. At least it would be very difficult. You could, with work and help, breed something by matching the CBs and then breeding your way down. Lots of work, but worth it, and you can take as much time as you want. And there can always be help along the way.

Wow, you get an awesome Thuwed! I can't breed you something, the ones I have you have it there, so.. It would be inbreeding, sorry

I can breed you a 4th even gen PB that's unrelated to yours (the hatchling is not influenced but I can breed another if it misgenders or refuses). If you can find other people who have PB gens that are unrelated, you could try getting higher.

I can breed you a 4th even gen PB that's unrelated to yours (the hatchling is not influenced but I can breed another if it misgenders or refuses). If you can find other people who have PB gens that are unrelated, you could try getting higher.

Thanks! I will really appreciate if you can breed me something. In return I can breed you something from mine dragons (I don't know if you find something interesting but if you do please tell me!). I made list unrelated Thuweds so if someone have PB offspring of them please let me know smile.gif Thanks!

LIST

Yep - I can breed another unrelated Gen6 for you. Titurius x Tazata weren't interested this week, but contact me later & I'll try them again.

I can confirm that yes, TJ did breed on November 8. I had a little egg magically appear on my scroll and I am no longer on the waiting list.

Lucky you! Congrats smile.gif The pair I'm on a list for hasn't produced an egg since March of this year and I have no idea how many people are ahead of me for an egg. If I ever get another chance to be on the list, I'm going random next time.

Lucky you! Congrats smile.gif The pair I'm on a list for hasn't produced an egg since March of this year and I have no idea how many people are ahead of me for an egg. If I ever get another chance to be on the list, I'm going random next time.

god i know the feeling, i have been on the list since around the same time as you and haven't yet got an egg!