Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Have this 5th gen Thuwed harvest with all Thuwed 1st gen parents (& NOT inbred!):

http://dragcave.net/lineage/y3LP0

Want: A low gen Thuwed, or something interesting  smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/86e351e9b4ae6...d5b4fa06eac4129

Awww! Sooopreme bummah! I was gonna try and offer this little 4gen Sunrise/Daydream on this but it's gone. Gonna go pout now.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

SOOOO love the fact that chryse's was a PB Thuwed! Waytago!

Edited by oddsoxdi

a 5th gen thuwed is looking for a loving home! (the lineage contains four thuwed lines)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please, take it only if you're going to keep it

Have noticed, some dragons, I gifted through this thread, became Wild dragons sad.gif

Please, if you don't like an egg, do not take it - it's always better to leave it for someone who would appreciate the lineage, rather than adopt it only to release it into the Wild later... Gone!

No killing/freezing/trading

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

Gen 3 sunset x horse looking for a good home. Just offer dummy egg, and thanks.

And gone...enjoy!

Edited by ainisarie

I just bred this sunset/sunrise if anyone wants it! Trade is two-way so that I know where it goes! Please no killing/biting, and preferably name it!

I woke up to a second gen thuwed this morning. A lovely turpentine - http://dragcave.net/lineage/pmlmr

Thanks TJ.

edit: I'll have to make it a mate after Halloween is over as I want to leave my slots all open for that. smile.gif

edited spelling error

Edited by rubyshoes

*was on the same list*

I was actually on the "first available list" so it is always a surprise when I get a thuwed and what kind I get. smile.gif I've been on it for months this time before getting an egg. I was locked the last time TJ bred so I've tried hard since then not to be locked.

edit: Hopefully you will get one next time smile.gif I always feel very lucky when I get one - I think this is my 4th second gen thuwed.

Edited by rubyshoes

Hahaha! I don't even remember what list I'm on, and they're all full now. My life in a nutshell. rolleyes.gif

Congrats, Ruby! I might have to beg a baby from your baby, someday.

Hahaha! I don't even remember what list I'm on, and they're all full now. My life in a nutshell. rolleyes.gif

Congrats, Ruby! I might have to beg a baby from your baby, someday.

Thanks and that sounds good to me smile.gif I kind of wish it was a brimstone as I have a liking for that dragon but then any second gen thuwed is a good one smile.gif

Hmmmm, no Thuwed for me and I wasn't locked for once. I don't remember which list I am on, either, but I am definitely on one of them.

Congratulations to the new owners!

This 4th gen even pb Thuwed is free to a good home. Send a polite PM to claim. smile.gif

Edited by Kallistrate

It's been a long time for me too Dubious and I'm still waiting for my first one. I even had a space open sad.gif

Edited by whitestar

It took me a minute to figure out why I had a skywing egg on my scroll that I didn't remember picking up. It's been quite a few months, but the little cutie is definitely worth the wait.