Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

so... was naming some hatchies I got out of the ap... I hadn't even looked at their lineage yet... and I was really, really surprised at this one:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Azv0C

3rd gen Thuwed who's parents were both 2nd gen Thuwed. I never thought I'd get such a pretty Thuwed, usually the ones I see are messy and / or inbred. Just like the 4th gen Dorkface I got a few weeks ago

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IeqWC

I have available for breeding:

Ember x marrow I will have four spots open at any given time, just PM me to let me know if you wanna be on the list, with your choice of mate.

ETA:

3rd Gen even thuwed from rosebud alt

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please let me know if you claim this one, would love to know who the new owner is ^^

I still have no one wanting to be on my list for a third gen from a marrow x ember pair if anyone is interested ^^

I still have no one wanting to be on my list for a third gen from a marrow x ember pair if anyone is interested ^^

I would love a 3G from that pretty! Could I be on that list, please?

Edited by GoldGryphon

Me too! biggrin.gif That would be great! Btw I saw you posted one from Rosebud Alt... could I please how one from that too? Don't have any spriter alts yet.

Thanks,

~ NinjaKrill

Grabbed the water walker.

Thanks so much, Paige201208! biggrin.gif

Edited by chryse

Got it! biggrin.gif

I was refreshing my page and the transfer page so much because I had this red growing up in 30ish minutes and wasn't sure if someone was going to take that ember xd.png It finally grew up and my heart was beating so much lol Thanks so much! smile.gif

Gone! Enjoy!:)

Please let me know if you take it. Thanks!:)

Edited by Zavryl