Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I have available for breeding:

Ember x marrow I will have four spots open at any given time, just PM me to let me know if you wanna be on the list, with your choice of mate.

ETA:

3rd Gen even thuwed from rosebud alt

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please let me know if you claim this one, would love to know who the new owner is ^^

Edited by cerimonster

I have available for breeding:

Ember x marrow I will have four spots open at any given time, just PM me to let me know if you wanna be on the list, with your choice of mate.

ETA:

3rd Gen even thuwed from rosebud alt

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please let me know if you claim this one, would love to know who the new owner is ^^

I took it ^^ thanks.

Mommy and Daddy were generously gifted in this thread, here is their first baby, who needs a home! Gone, thank you! Edited by prpldrgnfr

I grabbed the trihorn. I had never seen that combination before. Thank you!

Glad it found a good home. Thank you.

I picked up a White egg on the AP with only 16 hours left!!

At first glance, its lineage didn't seem to have anything special; it's a large lineage, and kind of goes all over the place.

But then I spotted Thuwed in there (and also Dorkface)!

The dragon's mother is the result of a Dorkface x Thuwed pair.

Does it still count even with a large and unorganized lineage such as this one?

I picked up a White egg on the AP with only 16 hours left!!

At first glance, its lineage didn't seem to have anything special; it's a large lineage, and kind of goes all over the place.

But then I spotted Thuwed in there (and also Dorkface)!

The dragon's mother is the result of a Dorkface x Thuwed pair.

Does it still count even with a large and unorganized lineage such as this one?

You do have a Thuwed Dorkface there. I wouldn't say all that unorganized either. The mother is an even gen tinselkin, the father is a stairstep tinselkin. The only thing disorganized is putting two different lineage types together. A collection of cb Tinsels in the starting line also.

You do have a Thuwed Dorkface there. I wouldn't say all that unorganized either. The mother is an even gen tinselkin, the father is a stairstep tinselkin. The only thing disorganized is putting two different lineage types together. A collection of cb Tinsels in the starting line also.

Oh wow cool!!! biggrin.gif

I'm still a bit new to all this lineage stuff, but based on your answer, I've got myself a pretty nice dragon!!

I supposed I can add its Thuwed Dorkface title in there and it would be true and just. smile.gif

Thank you!