Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

holy cow, how does that even happen??? and what a lovely combination!

congrats biggrin.gif

Sometimes when TJ breeds he will throw some extras to the AP. The timing is right for any he tossed from his last breeding session to be hitting the AP.

Sometimes when TJ breeds he will throw some extras to the AP. The timing is right for any he tossed from his last breeding session to be hitting the AP.

that's nice!

I never know when those sessions are, to keep an eye out. anyway, it's not possible to pick up all the AP eggs to look, LOL.

and it just happens I was hunting that breed, so imagine how impossible when it's something I'm not hunting smile.gif

holy cow, how does that even happen??? and what a lovely combination!

congrats biggrin.gif

This is the first time that combo has been available so there was no previous list to send the egg to biggrin.gif

lucky gr I'm never on at the right time *sighs* and the pair I am on a list for is being stubborn dry.gif

arg, and i have to wait for the next time tj breeds, of the few times i am egg locked (there aren't many i make sure of it) that is when he breeds, well at least I am still on the list...... *note to self: keep one egg slot open at all times* this is gonna be difficult!

I owe someone a Gen4 Thuwed to be bred this Wednesday. BUT I'm traveling, accidentally deleted the PMs and my spreadsheet is missing the info... Please, please PM me (again)!

Hi all! I was lucky enough to receive an Egg from TJ's most recent breeding day and I'm opening up a breeding list for a 3rd gen egg! I've already promised the first egg to someone but I'm willing to take 4 other people for now. If you would like a 3rd gen egg, please PM me and I'll add you to the list! You can choose whether you want the lineage to be stairstep or even gen. For an even gen lineage, the Thuwed will be paired with this guy (it will be a checkerboard lineage). If you choose stairstep, she will be bred with one of my male CB Magis.

I will update my breeding list on my profile page with the names of anyone who would like a 3rd gen Thuwed.

Edit: THE LIST IS NOW CLOSED. Once they are bred, I will open up more spaces. I will temporarily stop breeding around Halloween in order to take part in all of that craziness, but I will continue breeding afterwards until everyone gets their egg smile.gif. Hopefully they cooperate with me (this week's breeding was nada).

1. Rascal1414

2. Dragonpuck

3. Lavinia

4. Whitestar

Edited by HeroLink42

I have available for breeding:

Ember x marrow I will have four spots open at any given time, just PM me to let me know if you wanna be on the list, with your choice of mate.

ETA:

3rd Gen even thuwed from rosebud alt

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please let me know if you claim this one, would love to know who the new owner is ^^

Edited by cerimonster