Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Just checked the slots are still full. sad.gif

I was hoping it was a glitch and that there was still slots - ah well, guess not.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Finally got my 2nd gen thuwed!! <3 THANKS TJ!!

Ahhhhh I finally got my vine Thuwed egg Ty TJ. Honestly it's strange because I was just thinking today with all the new releases every month when will there be time for breeding tongue.gif Edit: I think I waited 8 months or so for this egg <3

Edited by shovedtbh

OMG! So excited!

I had been breeding and had the egg limits page up, and was surprised by what it said because I thought that I'd had another spot open. I shrugged, bred, came back later to check eggs for the trade I wanted to post, and there was a random Nebula sitting there. It took me a minute to remember I was on the list. xd.png (Side note - OMG I love the egg limit page; that thing's always saving me.)

I'm so happy because it's a Nebula from the Male Sunsong/Female Nebula pairing which I've been waiting for to pair with this dragon - Venus in Sunlight - which I bred during the transit of Venus last year.

Now for the terrible dread nervous waiting to see if they'll breed.

Thanks for the egg, TJ. Totally made my night.

I got my Thuwed Terrare. smile.gif I was on another list, but doesn´t matter. smile.gif Thank you TJ. biggrin.gif

Darn! The pair I'm on the list for didn't produce an egg sad.gif ... 8 months & counting.

Congrats to those who did get eggs biggrin.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh