Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Thanks, Absolute! I got this pretty Summer, I have a friend that has no Thuweds that I am going to pass it on too!

Edited by GoldGryphon

I've been pretty inactive for the past several months (was traveling, and then had some RL stuff to take care of). So I was afraid that I might have missed a 2gen thuwed I was signed up for (the last 2 times I got on the list, I got the egg in a few months). But it seems like TJ hasn't bred at all? Is that right? Does anyone know what's going on with the thuwed lists or is TJ just being his enigmatic self?

Ah, and arrowhead thuwed up for grabs =)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XNqta

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

As far as I can tell he hasn't bred in many months. Maybe real life is in the way or maybe he's busy with implementing all the new drops? I'm on the waiting list too and hoping it won't be too much longer (and hoping it won't be too close to a new release either). tongue.gif

I discovered that I have this really messy Thuwed which came from the AP.

I also have an equally messy Dorkface white stripe and I'm wondering if I shouldn't breed them just for fun.

Edited by zheyrryhn

I've been pretty inactive for the past several months (was traveling, and then had some RL stuff to take care of).  So I was afraid that I might have missed a 2gen thuwed I was signed up for (the last 2 times I got on the list, I got the egg in a few months).  But it seems like TJ hasn't bred at all?  Is that right?  Does anyone know what's going on with the thuwed lists or is TJ just being his enigmatic self?

Ah, and arrowhead thuwed up for grabs =)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XNqta

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Welcome back. There have been no new 2nd gen Thuwed eggs since this March post, so don't think you have missed anything. You can check to make sure you are still on the list with this link. Should see "You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list."

Hope the pair you signed up for is more productive than the one I am listed for. Been almost a year wait now for me. Between infrequent breedings and the pair being stingy with eggs, was no egg at the March 10 breeding (they've only made 2 eggs since I signed up for the pair).

Welcome back.  There have been no new 2nd gen Thuwed eggs since this March post, so don't think you have missed anything. You can check to make sure you are still on the list with this link.  Should see "You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list." 

Hope the pair you signed up for is more productive than the one I am listed for.   Been almost a year wait now for me.  Between infrequent breedings and the pair being stingy with eggs, was no egg at the March 10 breeding (they've only made 2 eggs since I signed up for the pair).

Is there any way I can find out what this pair last bred? I chose this pair and am curious as to which eggs they produce most of the time.

Toof Jou Thuwed x Cawxk Rcio Thuwed

Edited by whitestar

Is there any way I can find out what this pair last bred? I chose this pair and am curious as to which eggs they produce most of the time.

Toof Jou Thuwed x Cawxk Rcio Thuwed

You can look at the dragon's page by using dragcave.net/view/n/name - then click on children to see their progeny. Looks like they've produced 10 Deep Sea & 7 Waters.

I have a little nocturne egg that needs a new home, its a Thuwed, Dusk, tombstone, tinselkin, and Zombiekin lineage. It has quite a lot in its ancestry but the lineage is quite tidy. Check it out.

Gone! Your welcome Rascal1414. biggrin.gif

Edited by Amberose

I haven't received a Thuwed yet and I know I'm on the list. I wonder if the new release schedule is messing with TJ's breeding...?

There was that glitch with the waiting list, maybe he's still sorting all that out?

Took the Green also. Thanks! smile.gif

I'd love one from the Flamingo line when you breed it again, missed it this time.

I have a few Thuweds, including a Magma that you need to use AoND to see the proof. So it isn't named a Thuwed

I have a few Thuweds, including a Magma that you need to use AoND to see the proof. So it isn't named a Thuwed

That's not always the case. You can always use the lineage viewer on DC. The crimson pygmy above is a Thuwed.

If anyone is interested in going on one of my Thuwed breeding lists that I have on my profile please send me a PM, be sure to include which breed you would like if you have a preference. biggrin.gif