Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

It won't end up dead, it has a new home on my scroll, I'll take good care of it, thanks. smile.gif

Whoohoo! You're welcome!!

I took the 4th gen Thuwed, thank you! smile.gif

EDIT: When I used the Earthquake BSA, I forgot I had this Thuwed, and it was killed... T_T I feel so guilty right now...

Edited by Eggy0

I grabbed the silver - thanks a lot for the pretty, it will be loved in its new home smile.gif

Trading a 3rd gen even Trihorn egg, checker with ice. http://dragcave.net/lineage/YyT22

Want: red hatchling(s) or low time red egg(s) (5 days max). One pretty lineage is enough, but please offer at least 2 for this pretty little checker if they are messy or inbred!

Normally I try to trade quickly but today I'm posting trades rather than stalking the AP for reds because I'm gonna be really busy, I'm online for the next 45 mins or so but after that may not be back for 12 hrs.. please don't cancel your trade!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/389e9001775c6...e6fbfe03a7d2cce

Thank you very much! happy.gif

EDIT: I'd love to keep it but I need space for tomorrow's release. xd.png

It's gone, Iside gave it a good home! smile.gif

Edited by Windy

Has TJ bred this dragons recently? I keep checking back every week or so, but I haven't seen him post here since March. Perhaps I missed it...? =(

No, that's about right. He hasn't bred them for a while. He should >.>

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Thank you very much! happy.gif

EDIT: I'd love to keep it but I need space for tomorrow's release. xd.png

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I should save some space for tomorrow release, but I could not resist your little shiny wub.gif

Thank you very much, it will be cared and loved! biggrin.gif

I was looking at some of my dragon Lineages for another project and found out I actually have a Thuwed. It's an old pink, child of Wect Thuwed and Fadb Thuwed.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/l3y2

I had to leave DC for a while when I went back to college, so my dragons were unnamed for a time. I also have a dorkface and a redsox dragon.

Edited by Melisande

Has TJ bred this dragons recently? I keep checking back every week or so, but I haven't seen him post here since March. Perhaps I missed it...? =(

Nope, you're right. He hasn't bred since his last post. Could be a long stint, I guess...

Free to a good home who likes inbred lines

Claim me!

Thank you - I took it as it has a Z code (I participate in the Z code project). It will be raised and named!

Dee