Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I grabbed it, thank you so much, Absolute! My first Pygmy Thuwed wub.gif

Edit: Just to let you know, I gifted it to my good friend, jocosa. She doesn't have many Thuweds and loves Pygmies. It will have an awesome home with her!!

Edited by CDM

On a different subject... I'll join in on listing Thuweds I can breed (all are even-gen, pure Thuweds).

Rosmerta Thuwed Draconis, BlSt x Palicus Thuwed Draconis, Electric - Gen3 child

Iridis Thuwed Draconis, Fog x Alver Thuwed Draconis, WST - Gen4 child - not available yet

Favillae Thuwed Draconis, Ember x Licinius Thuwed Draconis, WST - Gen4 child

Galene Thuwed Draconis, WH x Robigus Thuwed Draconis, Whiptail - Gen4 child

Aletta Thuwed Draconis, Hellfire x Flavian Thuwed Draconis, Harvest - Gen4 child

This would be perfect, thanks!

And here is a pretty Gen 4 goldfish for someone to love (the rest were all stubborn and not in the mood.) sad.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/9e08262a5fbe4...7618874704df2c5

I was wondering if the 'any' list might be for when the people who requested certain pairings/eggs are egg locked. Then the people on the 'any' list are given the egg. I don't know how many people are on each list for each specific egg or pairing, maybe just one or maybe three like some breeders do it. But my guess is still that the egg-locked scroll has their egg go to someone on the 'any' list.

I was wondering if the 'any' list might be for when the people who requested certain pairings/eggs are egg locked. Then the people on the 'any' list are given the egg. I don't know how many people are on each list for each specific egg or pairing, maybe just one or maybe three like some breeders do it. But my guess is still that the egg-locked scroll has their egg go to someone on the 'any' list.

I also was on the "any" list. I got a Terrae egg from the Terrae X Harvest pairing on his list. I think part of what he does is, if the dragons breed an egg that wasn't requested, he'll give it to someone on the "any" list.

I also was on the "any" list. I got a Terrae egg from the Terrae X Harvest pairing on his list. I think part of what he does is, if the dragons breed an egg that wasn't requested, he'll give it to someone on the "any" list.

Ah, OK - I guess 'any' then encompasses many different possibilities.

This would be perfect, thanks!

Got you ... the list for Rosmerta x Palicus is currently FULL.

I was on the 'any' Thuwed and I received a 3rd gen whose parents I don't think are on the actual list.

They are on the list. The pair is on the left column, below the red stripe x black and above the thunder x nebula.

Technically that's a 2nd gen and a 3rd gen. Wahc Doekhefasuc Thuwed, the mother of that egg, is a CB Thuwed on TJ's scroll. The male is a 2nd gen Thuwed, also on TJ's scroll.

My understanding is that any of those options get you on a list... not a particular egg at the moment of selection.

1. 'get any Thuwed' would put you on a list for a random egg

2. 'choose a specific pair' - on the list for an egg from that pair & only that pair. I've done this twice & it can take several months to get an egg.

3. 'row of eggs' - on the list for that breed, regardless of parents. For example, there are several pairs that could produce Stripes, Nebulas & Pinks, a couple that can produce Purple, Canopy, Sunsong, Ridgewings, etc.

On a different subject... I'll join in on listing Thuweds I can breed (all are even-gen, pure Thuweds).

Rosmerta Thuwed Draconis, BlSt x Palicus Thuwed Draconis, Electric - Gen3 child FULL

Iridis Thuwed Draconis, Fog x Alver Thuwed Draconis, WST - Gen4 child - not available yet

, WST - Gen4 child

Aletta Thuwed Draconis, Hellfire x Flavian Thuwed Draconis, Harvest - Gen4 child

Aurora Thuwed Draconis, Sunrise x Ostrinus Thuwed Draconis, Purple - Gen4 child

Magica Thuwed Draconis, Magi x Arcturus Thuwed Draconis, Nebula - Gen5 child

Verbena Thuwed Draconis, Vine x Tyrus Thuwed Draconis, Purple - Gen5 child

Kalara Thuwed Draconis, Hellfire x Ireneus Thuwed Draconis, WH - Gen5 child

Fortuna Thuwed Draconis, Magi x Ampelius Thuwed Draconis, Vine - Gen6 child

A few more breedings & I'll have mate for the Gen6 Thuwed!

No more than 3 requests per pair & you must take whatever they produce (no requests for specific breeds).

If still available I'd love an egg from Favillae Thuwed Draconis, Ember x Licinius Thuwed Draconis please.

I have this awesome 6th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/V0HLH I am keeping an eye out for pure thuweds not yet in the lineage, so eventually I can hopefully have a mate for her.

If still available I'd love an egg from Favillae Thuwed Draconis, Ember x Licinius Thuwed Draconis please.

I have this awesome 6th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/V0HLH I am keeping an eye out for pure thuweds not yet in the lineage, so eventually I can hopefully have a mate for her.

Got you on the list... unfortunately the other 2 Gen3s (Alver & Ostrinus) that are unrelated to your lovely are both male!

Rosmerta Thuwed Draconis, BlSt x Palicus Thuwed Draconis, Electric - Gen3 child FULL

No more than 3 requests per pair & you must take whatever they produce (no requests for specific breeds).

Surprised it isn't full but could I get on the list for Fortuna Thuwed Draconis, Magi x Ampelius Thuwed Draconis, Vine please? smile.gif

May I be added to the lists for Iridis x Alver and Licinius x Favillae if they're not full? I'm looking to build a mate for my 5G PB thuwed smile.gif

I obviously way over-valued my Thuwed Collection and realize I probably need to make a nice list like others do, but not until after the Halloween. So in the meantime, I have to gift this egg: 6GE WaterHorse Egg Thuwed Pure Lineage Great Church of TJ Themed Names - If you are unable to claim it today, I am willing to open breeding requests, Just see how those work in my Profile and send a PM. You can post it here in this thread, but I wont really notice unless you PM.

Enjoy - Have fun with the name and hope you find a funny way to keep with the theme: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I take requests for those who also still want to look around my Non-Listed Thread. Thanks!

Hi, I've decided to open lists for my Thuweds as well, although breeding will start after Halloween. Both are EG checkers.

4G Daydream x Sunrise - offspring

1. Husker

2. QAndais

3. stardust13

4G Albino x Pink - offspring

1. stardust13

2. Merrov

3. SolarCat

4. Bodecia

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

Hi, I've decided to open lists for my Thuweds as well, although breeding will start after Halloween. Both are EG checkers.

Could I be added to the Daydream x Sunrise list please?

if possible can I be added on both lists.

1. Husker

2. QAndais

1. QAndais

Please add me to both lists - very pretty! Thank you!

1. Husker

2. QAndais

3. stardust13

1. QAndais

2. stardust13

May I be added to the Pink/Albino list please? smile.gif