Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

That's all I see now. But when I first checked the page, there were several options:

1) The random "get any Thuwed" option.

2) The "choose a specific pair" option

3) A row of eggs with selectable buttons underneath.

(I chose option 1.) But the egg images baffled me. I didn't know if they were eggs TJ was giving away at that moment (though I thought they might be). In any case, I'm scroll-locked with a dumb mis-click in the cave (thanks, reflexes <_ <), so I figured it would be better to wait and keep a slot open for next week.

I selected the clickable eggs, and I was egg-locked. It says I'm on the list. If I get locked when the eggs are bred, the egg with go to the first available user, but I still have my place on the list.

Posted this the other day, and will put it in my profile when I do my next update. Not as awesome as lola's collection, but hey, I love 'em. smile.gif

BD71's Thuwed List

PM me or holler at me here if you're interested in anything.

Please! -- Draco Equus Thuwed x Draco Occidentis Evening Star

I think it's going to take me a little while to calm down here. The adrenaline is still coursing through my system, lol.

I can understand you here - It's my first time too laugh.gif

When I refreshed the page and saw that some lists were open my mind became a mess xd.png and I didn't know what to do for several seconds (simply got frozen). On the one hand I wanted to look carefully how it's all orginized there and which pairs it's possible to request eggs from, but at the same time I realized I didn't have that much time xd.png So "any egg" was my choice too. I'll cherish any thuwed offspring!

My congrats to everyone who got on the thuwed lists!

Edited by Ae0nian

I was definitely unlocked, and no egg again...

More waiting, I guess ^^

Unlucky pair laugh.gif

~

Congrats to everyone who got on the reopened lists smile.gif

Edited by DeathCry

I selected the clickable eggs, and I was egg-locked. It says I'm on the list. If I get locked when the eggs are bred, the egg with go to the first available user, but I still have my place on the list.

Hmm, I see. I could kick myself for not being unlocked when the announcement was made! Ah well, another time maybe. smile.gif

Also, I keep going and staring in surprise at the message at the top of the Thuwed page - sad, right? xd.png

there were several options:

1)  The random "get any Thuwed" option.

2)  The "choose a specific pair" option

3)  A row of eggs with selectable buttons underneath.

My understanding is that any of those options get you on a list... not a particular egg at the moment of selection.

1. 'get any Thuwed' would put you on a list for a random egg

2. 'choose a specific pair' - on the list for an egg from that pair & only that pair. I've done this twice & it can take several months to get an egg.

3. 'row of eggs' - on the list for that breed, regardless of parents. For example, there are several pairs that could produce Stripes, Nebulas & Pinks, a couple that can produce Purple, Canopy, Sunsong, Ridgewings, etc.

On a different subject... I'll join in on listing Thuweds I can breed (all are even-gen, pure Thuweds).

Rosmerta Thuwed Draconis, BlSt x Palicus Thuwed Draconis, Electric - Gen3 child List FULL

Iridis Thuwed Draconis, Fog x Alver Thuwed Draconis, WST - Gen4 child

Favillae Thuwed Draconis, Ember x Licinius Thuwed Draconis, WST - Gen4 child List FULL

Galene Thuwed Draconis, WH x Robigus Thuwed Draconis, Whiptail - Gen4 child

Aletta Thuwed Draconis, Hellfire x Flavian Thuwed Draconis, Harvest - Gen4 child

Aurora Thuwed Draconis, Sunrise x Ostrinus Thuwed Draconis, Purple - Gen4 child

Magica Thuwed Draconis, Magi x Arcturus Thuwed Draconis, Nebula - Gen5 child

Verbena Thuwed Draconis, Vine x Tyrus Thuwed Draconis, Purple - Gen5 child

Kalara Thuwed Draconis, Hellfire x Ireneus Thuwed Draconis, WH - Gen5 child

Fortuna Thuwed Draconis, Magi x Ampelius Thuwed Draconis, Vine - Gen6 child

A few more breedings & I'll have mate for the Gen6 Thuwed!

No more than 3 requests per pair & you must take whatever they produce (no requests for specific breeds).

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Gen4 childMy understanding is that any of those options get you on a list... not a particular egg at the moment of selection.

2. 'choose a specific pair' - on the list for an egg from that pair & only that pair. I've done this twice & it can take several months to get an egg.

3. 'row of eggs' - on the list for that breed, regardless of parents. For example, there are several pairs that could produce Stripes, Nebulas & Pinks, a couple that can produce Purple, Canopy, Sunsong, Ridgewings, etc.

I thought 'row of eggs' meant that specific dragon? Each type of egg had it's own clickable button. I remember seeing the bright breasted Wyvern available also. Are you saying that my picking the Blue Water dragon egg means I get any colored species of blue dragon? I don't think I understand, not that it matters since I got on the list, lol. But I just want to understand smile.gif

My huge-lined Thuweds grew up and gave me a baby!

This little waterhorse!

And since I promised to return what was gifted to me, it is up for grabs. Nevertheless, one or two things:

- the beauty is slightly inbred

- I would like to know where it ends up

- if you take it just to throw it to the AP, don't bother to take it in the first place.

Anyone who likes this gigantic lineage and will give the egg a loving home?

TAKEN:

By a true waterhorse lover, have fun with it!

Edited by Shikaze

On a different subject... I'll join in on listing Thuweds I can breed (all are even-gen, pure Thuweds).

Greetings Jane! I would like to request the following two lineages, no particular on which breed. I have sent you a PM about a WaterHorse Baby if you are interested since you helped build it. Thank you!!

Rosmerta Thuwed Draconis, BlSt x Palicus Thuwed Draconis, Electric - Gen3 child

Favillae Thuwed Draconis, Ember x Licinius Thuwed Draconis, WST - Gen4 child

I thought 'row of eggs' meant that specific dragon? Each type of egg had it's own clickable button. I remember seeing the bright breasted Wyvern available also. Are you saying that my picking the Blue Water dragon egg means I get any colored species of blue dragon? I don't think I understand, not that it matters since I got on the list, lol. But I just want to understand smile.gif

Not any species of Blue dragon... the specific breed of that egg. For example - if you choose the Purple egg, you'd eventually get a Purple egg, but parents could be Ekxoh Wahc Hatwonadw Thuwed, Tan Ridgewing x Muco Fihfco Thuwed, Purple OR Fihfco Thuwed, Purple x Jacloh Thuwed, Silver. A Water egg could only be from Toof Jou Thuwed, Deep Sea x Cawxk Rcio Thuwed, Water.

Gen4 childMy understanding is that any of those options get you on a list... not a particular egg at the moment of selection.

Ah, I understand - that was my other hypothesis of how it worked. Thanks for the clarification! smile.gif

(If I catch the lists open again, I'm totally going to grab a screen shot to study at leisure. I kind of panicked this time! tongue.gif)

Not any species of Blue dragon... the specific breed of that egg. For example - if you choose the Purple egg, you'd eventually get a Purple egg, but parents could be Ekxoh Wahc Hatwonadw Thuwed, Tan Ridgewing x Muco Fihfco Thuwed, Purple OR Fihfco Thuwed, Purple x Jacloh Thuwed, Silver. A Water egg could only be from Toof Jou Thuwed, Deep Sea x Cawxk Rcio Thuwed, Water.

I think the light is starting to dawn! lol. I looked back at the page and now I see what you mean. Thanks for explaining smile.gif

Thank you so much TJ for the pretty little Swallow Tail xd.png

Edited by Isuzu

(If I catch the lists open again, I'm totally going to grab a screen shot to study at leisure. I kind of panicked this time! tongue.gif)

You might want to do that ahead of time laugh.gif if you wait too long the slots are likely to be filled !

You can look at the list anytime you just can't choose. biggrin.gif

*sighs* no egg again from my pair sad.gif naturally when enough time has passed for it to be my turn ,they stop producing. dry.gif

@lilysally-- I don't believe a Holly is on the list. TJ has always dropped his Hollys to the AP or FFA in IRC-- even if you were on that pairs' list I'll bet he doesn't .

Posted this the other day, and will put it in my profile when I do my next update. Not as awesome as lola's collection, but hey, I love 'em. smile.gif

BD71's Thuwed List

PM me or holler at me here if you're interested in anything.

Please add me to Draco Equus Thuwed's list. Thanks!

Please add me to Draco Equus Thuwed's list. Thanks!

Her first or second list, Husker?

Nothing for me yet... I wish it was possible to tell which pair's list one gets onto when one chooses the "any" option. >..>

Still, not going to worry too much about it. If two more breedings go by and my spare slot is still empty, I can at least hope that I'm next on whatever list I made it onto.

Magica Thuwed Draconis, Magi x Arcturus Thuwed Draconis, Nebula - Gen5 child

Jane,

May I request to be on the list for this lovely pair?

Thank you in advance.

On a side note: Finally unlocked but no cooperative pygmies. Of course, no guarantee I was on the top of their list anyway but - maybe next time ^^

Edited by panic siren

When I'm out delivering newspapers...

Just wondering, is it possible to request a 2nd Gen Holly?

No. Not yet anyways. Once the Christmas season comes around there is a CHANCE only then.

I can't believe I stalked the Thuwed page all day, then gave up, wandered off for half an hour, and came back to find I missed the whole affair again. I gotta get better radar, or have a stand in stalker. Grats to all who made this round!