Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I'm just hopeful that my list will produce something. I know I'm not next on the list, but it looks like the last time they produced was sometime in January (I could have the month wrong, but it was still very early this year).

I'm just hopeful that my list will produce something. I know I'm not next on the list, but it looks like the last time they produced was sometime in January (I could have the month wrong, but it was still very early this year).

Ouch o_o

Yahoo! I'm on a list.

All the names look the same so I just went with random.

Wooo! I'm on a Thuwed list for the first time *EVER*! biggrin.gif Went with the random option.

Question though, when it shows the list of eggs, is that eggs TJ has now, or future eggs?

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Wooo! I'm on a Thuwed list for the first time *EVER*! biggrin.gif

Question though, when it shows the list of eggs, is that eggs TJ has now, or future eggs?

You make me weep. I can't see the eggs, it just tells me I'm on a list. ; ;

I just got on the list! OH MY GOD I GOT ON THE LIST!

I was thinking "well I guess I'll check again even though I'm sure it'll be full >.>"

And then. IT WAS OPEN. I just clicked "any egg" and hit submit and then freaked out afterward.

No production from the list this time. I wish the people in front of me more luck in the future smile.gif.

I cannot believe it actually, but it seems like I finally got on the list! xd.png

*does happy dance* though i'm not sure which one partucular laugh.gif

I was too freaked out seeing it for the first time. I just saw a scroll down thing with names then a bunch of eggs with clickable dots. My mind froze. I was looking for the purple horse because that's one of my favorites, but didn't find it. I chose the water dragon because I like blue smile.gif

But I am soooo happy! biggrin.gif First time ever happy.gif

Where did you guys find the random option? I would have chosen that one if I had seen it.

Edited by whitestar

And...I was freakin' locked. *head floors*

Congrats to everyone who got on the list this time, though! See? Patience and stalking the thread DO pay off. xd.png

I was too freaked out seeing it for the first time. I just saw a scroll down thing with names then a bunch of eggs with clickable dots. My mind froze. I was looking for the purple horse because that's one of my favorites, but didn't find it. I chose the water dragon because I like blue smile.gif

But I am soooo happy! biggrin.gif First time ever happy.gif

Where did you guys find the random option? I would have chosen that one if I had seen it.

If I can remember correctly, it was right above the drop down menu. But my mind was working too fast that I don't remember exactly xd.png. I was just freaked out by seeing the list. I think the "any egg" is automatically selected though.

If I had taken the time to choose a pair, I would've gone with the Golden Wyvern/Royal Blue pair and hoped for a RB egg. They're my favorites!

Edited by HeroLink42

I don't think I would have been able to use the scroll down list because I wouldn't know which name goes with which dragon, they're so unusual. It'd have to be the pretty egg images or random.

Soooooo Super Excited biggrin.gif - Its one of my Favorite Favorite Breeds and I need a Mate for my Goldfeesh. - Also to my prior Saga listed beforehand.... I also have a lot of Thuwed Lines that are not Pure Thuwed Only that are still very pretty, and will happily gift those to anyone.

So like if you want some Thuwed Lineages - Don't be afraid to look at my Scroll and Send a PM!!! And look for others who offer the same things here. Or post you want some!! People will share. You just gotta be eager, kind, patient and gracious. But we love to Share what TJ Shares.

I would like to take this opportunity to officially ask TJ for a spitfire x turpentine pair to get on the list for when I get my egg from his sunset x horse pair. Or a brimstone x something interesting could be cool, too. *ducks and runs*

Claim my albino Thuwed baby

Be good to it, please.

Edited by blackdragon71

I think it's going to take me a little while to calm down here. The adrenaline is still coursing through my system, lol.

So what do we do now? We leave a spot open on our scroll at all times?

Edited by whitestar

I would love to be on BH Bri's Birthday List and/or BH White Tiger if I can even request that. I already have a Bri x Aoi WaterHorse as it is part of my lineage that results in an almost perfect WaterHorse 6GE Waterhorse Pure Thuwed Non Inbred Arc and is very very lovely. I would love to send you one of these babies if you would like too. So I would prefer a non Water Horse Breeding or non WaterHorse Baby as I'm already Drowning in Thuwed Water Horses!

Otherwise anything from BH White Tiger or Unknown (I love Embers) Would be Grrrreeat!! Stick me whatever list still has openings. I'd just love any one!

Edited by natayah

I don't think I would have been able to use the scroll down list because I wouldn't know which name goes with which dragon, they're so unusual. It'd have to be the pretty egg images or random.

Same here.

Yay! Thank you TJ! smile.gif

Unfortunately, I was asleep (just woke up), so I didn't manage to get on the list again. :c

You make me weep. I can't see the eggs, it just tells me I'm on a list. ; ;

That's all I see now. But when I first checked the page, there were several options:

1) The random "get any Thuwed" option.

2) The "choose a specific pair" option

3) A row of eggs with selectable buttons underneath.

(I chose option 1.) But the egg images baffled me. I didn't know if they were eggs TJ was giving away at that moment (though I thought they might be). In any case, I'm scroll-locked with a dumb mis-click in the cave (thanks, reflexes <_ <), so I figured it would be better to wait and keep a slot open for next week.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Storm Thuwed up for adoption.

Again, love it well if you take it.

Thanks for letting me know, gistofeverything! smile.gif

Posted this the other day, and will put it in my profile when I do my next update. Not as awesome as lola's collection, but hey, I love 'em. smile.gif

BD71's Thuwed List

PM me or holler at me here if you're interested in anything.

Edited by blackdragon71