Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I have a few Thuweds now thanks the the very generous people on this thread! I also managed to catch a very messy Pink Thuwed from the AP.

I've also had the Thuwed page bookmarked since I joined but have never seen the list open. When does TJ usually breed his dragons? I know I'll still have a very slim chance of actually getting a 2nd gen but it would be helpful to know if I'm even looking at the right time.

When does TJ usually breed his dragons? I know I'll still have a very slim chance of actually getting a 2nd gen but it would be helpful to know if I'm even looking at the right time.

I don't think there is a fixed time. He's bred them during my morning, afternoon, evening and night.

I have a few Thuweds now thanks the the very generous people on this thread! I also managed to catch a very messy Pink Thuwed from the AP.

I've also had the Thuwed page bookmarked since I joined but have never seen the list open. When does TJ usually breed his dragons? I know I'll still have a very slim chance of actually getting a 2nd gen but it would be helpful to know if I'm even looking at the right time.

I was actually on DC reading a thread, but it was the wrong thread. I missed by about ten minutes. I was a sad pony sad.gif

I happened onto the breeding frenzy week before last, and made the mistake of taking time to review available choices instead of just hitting "please gimme any egg!" Needless to say, they vanished before I even read through the list. Duh.....learned my lesson. It is stalk and nab next time, don't even bother looking.

Also, Thuwed to a new home.

GONE

Edited by Bodecia

I happened onto the breeding frenzy week before last, and made the mistake of taking time to review available choices instead of just hitting "please gimme any egg!" Needless to say, they vanished before I even read through the list. Duh.....learned my lesson. It is stalk and nab next time, don't even bother looking.

Well that sounds like good advice smile.gif I think once I get lucky to get my first 2nd Gen I probably would take more time the next time. But I would just love a 2nd soon.

I do indeed, have Thuwed, and it's up for adoption to a home that will love and care for it. It's a very beautiful 4th even-gen magi from black x magi. Mom doesn't give out eggs very often. I think she's taking lessons from my D'Hennegels. xd.png

Please let me know if you take it. Thank you. smile.gif

You're welcome, Chiisai-hime! Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by blackdragon71

I do indeed, have Thuwed, and it's up for adoption to a home that will love and care for it. It's a very beautiful 4th even-gen magi from black x magi. Mom doesn't give out eggs very often. I think she's taking lessons from my D'Hennegels. xd.png

Please let me know if you take it. Thank you. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks for the cutie!

I was wondering how you all sort your Thuweds. Do you group all Thuweds together? Or do you group your Thuwed in with the breed the dragon is?

Still here.

I can incubate an egg of mine so I can accept that beauty. smile.gif Just let me know if it is still available.

Edit: I went ahead and hatched one of my eggs so feel free to send me a PM/link if you still want to give him away.

Edited by emerald7fire

I was wondering how you all sort your Thuweds. Do you group all Thuweds together? Or do you group your Thuwed in with the breed the dragon is?

Well I have a seperate place, where I keep all my thuweds. Or two to be exact: One where my Thuweds with partner live and one where those wait, until I have a perfect mate for them. smile.gif

Nilia is still available ^.~

Any junk egg will do ^.~

I have all my Thuweds together on the first page of my scroll, near my Dorkfaces.

I have a 4th Gen Water Walker for anyone who wants it, was supposed to be Water Horse xd.png

Lineage

Gone biggrin.gif

Edited by Paige201208

I have my second gens biggrin.gif at the top , lower gens in a group on the first page

and the higher gens with their respective species.

so happy, I finally got a RED dorsal biggrin.gif

when I get an egg from my current request, I'd like to get a 2nd gen from the pair and do an even gen

Your welcome Yliah biggrin.gif

I also have a 5th Gen Autumn for anyone who wants it

Lineage

Gone biggrin.gif

Edited by Paige201208

I sort mine by their species; only if I get a 2gen thuwed (which I'm on the list for :'D) will I put them by my holidays on p1

Anyone need a 4th even gen. mate for their Pumpkin this Halloween? How about a Thuwed Pygmy to make it extra special!

Claimed

Edited by Bodecia