Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

well, i just breed a even 3rd gen PB thuwed Nebula Dragons and I forgot i already meet the 8 eggs limit......

so just wonder if anyone by an chance got it, let me know it goes to a good home. :)

For anyone interested in the CB Blue Striped x Waterhorse line, I have this guy available for breeding most of the time. (If you want an EG, it'll be an imperfect checker.)

2 hours ago, Miral said:

For anyone interested in the CB Blue Striped x Waterhorse line, I have this guy available for breeding most of the time. (If you want an EG, it'll be an imperfect checker.)

oh my!! i would love to had a egg from this lovely guy!

15 minutes ago, windzero said:

oh my!! i would love to had a egg from this lovely guy!

Messaged you.

6 hours ago, Miral said:

Ditto :D that's a nice one!

I'm posting this in hopes someone can breed this particular Thuwed for me. Since Christmas egg breeding is almost here, is there anyone who could gift me an even 3rd Gen Holly Thuwed? The grandparents  would be Deoc Thuwed x Nadkohkamo Thuwed. Thanks for any help! :)

Edited by whitestar

Small chance of it Happening but I'm posting this here in case the owner of this dragon's parents will see this one day, because this lineage gave me a Laugh and now i wanna try and continue this lineage r i p

Also Wondering if anyone would be able to trade me a mate for this dragon and I'd be willing to breed any dragons on my scroll for mates of these two :0

///also if anyone Wants i can breed them a thuwed in general :00

Had some, abandoned them in November when I got rid of all third gen and higher dragons I owned.

Grabbed and influhatched this pretty checker - since I already own a relative enjoy :D

Happy New Year @evilSpectra

Edited by herk

2 minutes ago, herk said:

Grabbed and influhatched this pretty checker - since I already own a relative enjoy :D

Soo pretty! Thank you Herk!