DragonNighthowler

What Dragon Will Go Rare Next?

Soirry foir necro'ing this thread, just though I'd say; Tinsels will never be rare. Idk why the ratios are so messed up right now, but tinsels aren't even feeling uncommon to me, but my thirdgen decides to be stubborn. :c.

Once the Holly contest is over, the BBW's will be back. If they were slated to be a common breed, then they will go back to being one, the contest can't really make them rare. All the people grabbing them now, will avoid them like the plague when the contest is over, as they will have a zillion of them already.

I see a lot more reds, nebs, whites, blacks, vines and even the stripes in the cave-although I don't believe they are really "rare", more along the lines of "uncommon" to me, but the Gold Wyvern is a tad slow and the Tsunami is a slow dropper. But the only ones I truly see as "rare" are the metals, the trios, and for some very odd reason, the seasonals.

Tsunami's seem to be dropping pretty slow. I've barely seen one in cave ever since their release. Also, Seasonals seem to be turning into the new Blacks.

Now that I think of it, haven't seen a Stripe in a while either.

I seldom see CB pillow dragons and CB swallowtail dragons anymore. Along with turpentine dragons

I seldom see CB pillow dragons and CB swallowtail dragons anymore. Along with turpentine dragons

I see CB turps all the time! Pillows, too!

I dread looking in the cave for seasonals. Its like watching a neglected experiment for hours with no rest, refreshing the page and seeing a dead egg. Its infuriating not to catch them xp

I have caught numerous pillows and turps, haven't seen a seasonal since they went rare, and feel numb now, because I can't do a darn thing about it.

Seasonals are arguably the new Black.

Stripes are getting rarer.

Turpentines are suddenly getting unpopular, which was a surprise considering people went crazy on release.

Tsunami Wyverns, I fear, are becoming rare.

Pillows are rarer, but you can get one easily if you try.

This thread is interesting.

Seriously? These drop constantly, Turps crowd the desert, and Swallows have been dropping in forest and Pillows in alpine. I see them all the time, but then again, I may spend more time in there than a lot of people, LOL!

Yeah, the seasonals are really dropping slow. I don't have a desire to get them, but even so, I don't see them much at all, and my few seasonals I do have, don't breed worth a darn either that I try to breed for the gifting thread. xd.png

Seriously? These drop constantly, Turps crowd the desert, and Swallows have been dropping in forest and Pillows in alpine. I see them all the time, but then again, I may spend more time in there than a lot of people, LOL!

Yeah, the seasonals are really dropping slow. I don't have a desire to get them, but even so, I don't see them much at all, and my few seasonals I do have, don't breed worth a darn either that I try to breed for the gifting thread. xd.png

Yeah -- I see pillows and swallows a /lot/ when I'm not really hunting for them at all. You'd think they'd be less common, but they have been in-cave for a while. not enough to constantly block the cave like the '07 breeds do, but still, enough to thep oint where it's almost broken.