DragonNighthowler

What Dragon Will Go Rare Next?

I haven't seen a CB white in ages. I think they will become as rare as CB blacks. I'm stocking up now!

I don't see very many Dorsals in the cave. There's a lot on the AP, but not as many in the cave as there used to be, I think. The ones that do show up get picked up pretty quickly.

I don't see many Ridgewings, either.

Glad that Reds seem to be coming back, though.

I've actually been picking up my mints from the AP lately, so they seem to be back to me. And I'm talking picking up CBs from the AP. With the occasional "I cant resist keeping this lineage" one. xd.png

Glad my minties aren't rare yet. Now to cross my fingers that Magis don't somehow miraculously disappear while I'm working on my Mintions. dry.gif

I can't find CB whites x.X Anywhere!

Thank god for Tinsel trading fodder :3

Edited by DarkEternity

I see CB Whites all the time in the Desert, usually a couple per drop. ^^;

Yeah, CB Whites are normal for me. However, as much as I don't like flamingo's, i'm stocking up on ones with good linages. Got a pretty amazing one recently.

I see quite a lot of CB whites in the Desert recently. But maybe I should stock up, they could go rare.

I have been wondering about which will be the next to go rare. I thought maybe vines as they are bred for alts and they are often used in breeding.

I've been having trouble with cb reds, but I think that's because I'm looking for them.

It usually feels like something is really common until I need it.

I see CB Whites often enough, so I don't think they'll be rare any time soon.

I see them more than CB Pinks anyway.

I've only seen one caveborn metallic since the biomes were introduced, and that was a gold egg.

I think CB embers and ridgewings are beginning to decline. I haven't seen either of them for weeks. Also only caught a couple glimpses of white ones.

I have only seen a CB ember once since i joined and i missed it dry.gif

Maybe the whites? I used to see alot.png of them around, but now hardly never.

an example being the black dragon, does anyone remember a few months back the whole AP was just black dragon eggs? now they're rarely on it, and now they are more sought after than ever before.

another being the pygmy dragon for example, or even the electric dragon. they used to be quite rare and now they appear all the time and sit on the AP for a while.

did something happen? why are all the eggs that were very common, now suddenly rare?

give me your input, if youd like. also put what dragons you remember being common/uncommon and are now the opposite!

Black dragons = huge demand due to ability to alt. This led to mass breeding and a population explosion. Due to this, they are now hard to breed/find as the Ratios produce increased numbers of other dragons to balance out the populations.

I wish I had been around when silvers weren't so hard to get lol, though I'm seeing more in the trading threads (and my own CB silver that i just got a few weeks ago produced a silver 2/3 breedings so far) so hopefully those ratios are going back to normal? :3

What common/uncommon dragons do you guys forsee becoming "rarer" in the next few months? I was talking to someone who thought moonstones might become like the blacks and vines in the next few months. Personally, I hope so X'D *keep building her moonstone army until then*

Spitfires were about as rare as electrics and embers when I joined, now they are pretty much block the entire AP.

Edited by saintjimmyz

Pillows. I cannot grab them fast enough, I have'nt even seen any recently. This could just be my really bad timing, but where are all the CB pillows going?

What is common and what is uncommon tends to change with time. Blacks were super common back when I joined, then got rare. Then became "common" again (or at least much more breedable) when the black stripes were released, then went back to being really hard to get. Now they seem to be getting a bit more breedable, so here's hoping.

Nocturnes have done it, they started out common, then at the beginning of last year were super hard to find. Now, they are a blocker. I imagine they'll get harder to get eventually.

Harvests are really hard to find right now, and they used to be easy to find. Same with Embers and Seasonals, and a whole host of other dragons. It's easier to say what is common right now then what is uncommon.

The constant shifting is caused by how the ratios work, and is expected to happen. Which is why collecting today's cave blockers can be a good thing down the road.

Cheers!

C4.

-motions towards Bite statistic thread-

I remember when Vampires used to be a whole lot more common. I'd always skip over them in the AP because 'hey, I'll just get one tomorrow'... =P

When I left the alt blacks had already been introduced, but there still seemed to be black eggs everywhere, same with vines. Pinks of course were also so very common and now so very hard to get. I wish I'd snagged more CB white eggs as well while I had the chance.

Poor pebbles, they were sitting in the cave when I left and still there when I came back..

Vampires were pretty common once - now they're very rare.

Pinks and blacks, you all know that.

And golds and silvers... they were never common, but you used to see them pretty regularly - two or three times per hourly. Now, they hardly exist.

I remember when it was nothing but blacks and vines sitting in the AP, but that was back when you could tell right away whether or not you had an alt by the egg. Now that you have to hatch them first you rarely see the eggs sitting around. I see non-alt black hatchlings popping in to the AP pretty regularly (they don't last long) and I've abandoned a few myself.

This topic (Previously very common eggs, now very rare?, & uncommon eggs, now more common.)

will be merged with the original.

~Topics merged.~

Edited by _Z_

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing the Spitfires go rare and quit clogging the AP quite so much!

I feel like Harvests are becoming a rare breed. I haven't seen a CB Harvest in ages and the one I saw in the AP yesterday was gone in the blink of an eye.

I also wish Spitfires would go rare, or that Stripes would drop in the desert (to make things a bit more interesting).