DragonNighthowler

What Dragon Will Go Rare Next?

seen tons of mints, pinks, purples, and nebulas, idk what you're all talking about. got a cb mint just the other day and tossed it back, accidental misclick.

I was wondering if any of my dragons are rare

I got this white egg that I've never seen before too.

I was wondering if any of my dragons are rare

I got this white egg that I've never seen before too.

That's a white egg - gives a white dragon. Not rare, but nice.

Edited by fuzzbucket

lol honestly imo, everything is rare to me. everything besides freakin' whiptails, guardians, greens, grays, nocturnes, spitfires, electrics, canopies, neotropicals, daydreams, waters, and deep seas lol. i've only been playing for a month, but there are A LOT of eggs that i've never ever seen in the cave EVER, and A LOT of eggs that people say are common but i've only seen in the cave maybe once or twice. however the eggs i've mentioned are in the cave all day everyday. believe me, i would know, i'm on here all the time, all day everyday. what's up with that? i'm starting to get frustrated and bored b/c there's never anything new sad.gif i really don't want the pinks to go rare b/c they're my favorite favorite favorite and i can't get my hands on a CB one and fear i never will sad.gif

A few days ago, someone offered a CB GOLD for a cb mint hatchie. Of course, it managed to be IMPOSSIBLE to find. Usually they're everywhere.

A few days ago, someone offered a CB GOLD for a cb mint hatchie. Of course, it managed to be IMPOSSIBLE to find. Usually they're everywhere.

^(Why can't my computer handle quotes?)

I wonder what kind of player would possibly try that, you could get a neglected for CB metals. And I think that Embers, specifically CB embers, will go rare next.

Edited by ForeverFlygon

^(Why can't my computer handle quotes?)

I wonder what kind of player would possibly try that, you could get a neglected for CB metals. And I think that Embers, specifically CB embers, will go rare next.

Maybe they were trying to be nice?

I'm starting to think CB Whites.

I think it may be the new release, SS, and MS. Because they're so /pretty/. I'm gonna hoard them, while I can. I have two CB's, one for each gender. I need to get another two, of the opposite gender. But I'm worried they'll dry up before I can do that. I also am struggling to nab CB seasonals. I see them, but I don't think I have a very good internet connection, as I am missing every uncommon egg in the AP. (Yes, I use the AP at this point for rares. It's that bad.)

Some breeds that are disappearing are water walkers, reds, and albinos

I haven't seen a water walker in a week or 2

Some breeds that are disappearing are water walkers, reds, and albinos

I haven't seen a water walker in a week or 2

Funny, I've seen bunches of water walkers. I've seen a couple of albinos, but I almost never see reds. @_@

Funny, I've seen bunches of water walkers. I've seen a couple of albinos, but I almost never see reds. @_@

I just had this whole rant.. and it deleted... Ughhhh.

Rant; Reds aren't rare to me, and I don't find getting them very useful, as I have two, even though I use the BSA more often. Pinks, too. I hate hoarding any type of dragon, mostly because to have more than necessary? I mean, really? What about silvers and golds? I see armies being hoarded, for no other purpose than to say 'I have an army that barley makes any other slivers and golds.' I mean, what's the point? It looks really boring when you literally have a 100+ rares clogging up your scroll. BOR-ING. Seriously, there is no value in hoarding, other than to deny people chances to get that rare dragon. Wow, I got off topic. x).

TL;DR; Don't get my started on reds and ranting...

Anyway, reds. Reds are gonna go, pretty much. Already easily over the uncommon level.

I see reds, granted they are far from common now, but I don't see mints that much. Luckily I grabbed a CB.

Edited by emerald7fire

Maybe it's just since I've been looking for them, but I haven't seen a lot of cb albinos or embers lately. They don't seem to have too much demand compared to others though so I dont think they'd ever be rare exactly.

I can't complain really because I was gifted both a CB Silver (used in trade for upcoming Tinsels), CB Stripe (for trade as well) and was gifted a CB Gold yesterday. So the rares have been dropping even if they're not breeding aka see my scroll. If's a fine balancing act to allow already existing dragons on scroll to breed without shutting out various breeds (rares aside) from dropping in the Cave(s). But, the thing is, I've noted on the biomes aside the from exciting drop of a CB Black or a rare that I'm seeing the same eggs consistently. I'm not sure why there isn't more diversity but, somehow, I can't imagine that Mints suddenly had a huge upsurge in occupying most players scrolls. Sure they're a nice dragon but they've never been at the top of most player's list for must haves. So, I guess how the Cave is sorting out what will drop is based on the ratios and is still a bit of a mystery to me. And the vampires are following suit and being particularly difficult to get live eggs from the bites. I'm waiting until some of the 25 broken eggshells disappear before I try again. If I hadn't had a player very nicely donate two catches to me I wouldn't be able to continue my drive to attain 100 vamps on my scroll. The vamps used to drop in the Cave (the AP of course) with regularity -- now not so much they are almost semi-rare now.

Edited by Misha

hmmmmmm............. watch as the average everyday green one goes rare... next thing u no it will be liek the black ones

I don't know what the deal with mints is, I've seen plenty around, and they tend to sit there for a while. Not cave blockers, and not as common as they were, but not very uncommon either. I haven't seen an albino for a while though.

Edited by EeveeSkitty

I don't know what the deal with mints is, I've seen plenty around, and they tend to sit there for a while. Not cave blockers, and not as common as they were, but not very uncommon either. I haven't seen an albino for a while though.

Yup, I still see Mints too. But surprisingly, I traded a CB Mint for an Ice with a pretty lineage. I still don't have Embers or Albinos either. :/ And I'm trying to get a CB Pink, but can't cath them. I've had some luck with Vines though, I caught one in the Cave a while ago.