DragonNighthowler

What Dragon Will Go Rare Next?

I am thinking the Mints. I hardly see them in their biome and saw one yesterday in the AP (which I caught). I guess no one is breeding them any more.

I barely see any WaterWalkers now-a-days.

This.

I'm missing them too, being they're like my favorite.

</3

I am thinking the Mints. I hardly see them in their biome and saw one yesterday in the AP (which I caught). I guess no one is breeding them any more.

Agreed. I saw a Mint on the AP yesterday as well, actually sat up and looked at my screen because I couldn't believe it, and it didn't last long (it might have been the one you grabbed smile.gif ).

Magis with all of the new trading. And really any dragons with successful BSA's like pinks, and reds which are really popular right now, and I really don't see why (Green dragons exluded).

Edit: and for a while, skywings were ridiculously hard to get (dang those identical egg descriptions, but after biomes, they became more common, thankfully.)

Edited by Luna1331

Seasonals, she said crossly mad.gif

this, i've been having a really tough time finding CB ones and i've seen bred ones in the ap sparingly. i still need to collect all these sprites too.

I have CB pairs of mints, noctunes,waterwalkers,balloons, and every kind of seasonal. I'm hunting for CB reds and I have two second gen nebulas since the blacks have gone rare I have 40+ of them . Course I've been collecting those for almost a full year now

I think once I get 10 or 20 of these new releases I'll go hunting for mints

this, i've been having a really tough time finding CB ones and i've seen bred ones in the ap sparingly. i still need to collect all these sprites too.

I need them for a lineage thing as well as the fact that until earlier today I had no CB summers at all.. Mercifully, nice people here are helping me out...

No CB Fall at all, either. This could get VERY hairy....

I had a really hard time finding CB summers last year too. Maybe it's because people are out of school so we've more with time to play.

Seasonals always have an up and down dip *shrug* They're really hard to get at the start of the season since all those people who've had projects on hold for as much as a year are searching. They then tend to get almost blocker status in the last month or so, and then in that last week or two people nab them, realizing they need more before summer is over, or knowing that somebody forgot so they can use them as massively inflated trade fodder when the season is officially over wink.gif

I always mass breed my seasonals the night before a switch so I can get some nice trade fodder for them.

might do that this year and ask for mints in return for summers

did a head count. 22 of my Seasonals are CB's

Edited by Sorrowgrave

Agreed. I saw a Mint on the AP yesterday as well, actually sat up and looked at my screen because I couldn't believe it, and it didn't last long (it might have been the one you grabbed smile.gif ).

It could very well be the one I caught. Still no CB ones in the forest or in the AP sad.gif

Some CB Mints hang around the Volcano occasionally. I saw some a couple nights ago.

The last time I saw a CB mint was during a cave drop . . . I missed it . unsure.gif

I've seen a few mints in the past few days. They usually are in the Volcano.

Wow.. now that you all mention it, I have to admit, I haven't seen a mint since before I took my hiatus. I am now going to breed mine, just to see how fast it'll go in the AP. In addition, I haven't seen CB Stripes in a very long time, I remember back in the day when they were uncommon, not super rare!!!! Ah well...

Also, I've seen quite a few reds, but yes, they do go rather quickly. Pinks are pinks, the BSA is great, but they still occasionally clog the AP. Let's see...what else? Ah yes, I remember when blacks used to clog the whole AP, now they are rare..

Back to the present day...

What dragons will go rare next? Well, probably the next BSA dragon will go rare, or uncommon. That's the most logical conclusion I can make.

In addition, I haven't seen CB Stripes in a very long time, I remember back in the day when they were uncommon, not super rare!!!!

I've maybe seen two in my whole time on DC (started in late June).

I think Purples will go uncommon/rare next. It's already starting to happen, I think.

I would say NORMAL nebulas... Yes, nebulas are easier to get these days, but most of mine have been alts. :/

@SPQR - Yea, I'm referring to quite some time back...around last year, I think. Back then, breeding stripes wasn't that hard. 2/3, maybe 3/4 chance for me of getting an egg. CB Stripes were uncommon. But towards the end of the year, thats when everything changed, and yea, CB Stripes are rare enough now.

Purples...Hmmm...That actually does make sense. For uncommon, not rare, though.

@SPQR - Yea, I'm referring to quite some time back...around last year, I think. Back then, breeding stripes wasn't that hard. 2/3, maybe 3/4 chance for me of getting an egg. CB Stripes were uncommon. But towards the end of the year, thats when everything changed, and yea, CB Stripes are rare enough now.

Purples...Hmmm...That actually does make sense. For uncommon, not rare, though.

I heard that it happened with the introduction of Black Stripes.

I got a CB Mint in the AP a couple weeks ago, and have only seen a few in the Biomes since then, which is weird.... I actually see quite a few Purples. All 3 of my Purples are CB. smile.gif Now in the AP there are tons of Spitfires. :/

Edited by ~AllTimeLow~

i've only started playing about 2 month ago and i think that reds and pinks are becoming rather more uncommon. with the release of sun/moon stones, nebulas(or at least for me) is kind of more rare compared to before.

also, i just checked the cave but i see 3 nocturnes blocking the cave

I remember when Mints flooded the AP and I used to grab them quite often. The only problem I have with Mints is the fact that they're so tiny, which gives the illusion that I have less dragons... I even started my own personal lineage a while back because they were so common. Now I just collect Balloons. It shows how much those "Save the Commons!" projects help, but in reality, these projects DON'T help because the most common breed goes uncommon and something takes its place.