Kurtos

Kurtos´ Pics

My names Kurtos and I like to draw xd.png

I would like to start with my first try to make a dragon sprite biggrin.gif

I thought about suggesting it as a new DC Dragon laugh.gif

A haematite or bloodstone dragon, cuz I really like the stone, so I tried to make it look like it.

http://www.karten-legen-deuten.de/shop3/pic/haematit2.jpg

there is also red cuz bloodstone is a oxide of iron (thats also why it colour water red if you polish it)

sketch

user posted image

Sprites I tried to make xd.png I am not that confident that I got it right^^

male

user posted image

female

user posted image

Edited by Kurtos

thanks laugh.gif , i edited them a bit biggrin.gif

do you think the ylook better like that?

user posted image

user posted image,

Edited by Kurtos

If you're suggesting a dragon, wrong place. You need to go to the Dragon Requests forum and suggest these, not here.

I have one dragon request thread for this race wink.gif

But I can still post my pics here, since those are mine, right?

Edited by Kurtos

ah, i see. You're free to post your pics here, I was just making sure [;

nice sprites, though. try not to shade with white unless the dragon is white, because it looks like the dragon has white markings.

ahh, i see biggrin.gif

Well i tried to make it more metal-looking, and our teacher always said

" if it should look like metal there shouldn´t be a gradient but more like a obvious border between light and shadow" biggrin.gif

Dont know, if I translated it right laugh.gif

So i thought for the reflecting places, white would be ok unsure.gif

if you're going to make it metallic, then you need to shade everything the same color, not just some parts light grey and others darker.

oh okay, i see. but make sure you highlight like that wherever the light hits the scales, because otherwise, it just looks like markings.

here are 3 sketches of different types of dragons tongue.gif

I want to make them one ore more Dragon requests and all under the name of Resigna Dragon, cuz the sacrificed teh Ability to fly to gain more offensive or defensive power laugh.gif

The Bladewing Wyvern. Instead of a membrane, he has winge similar to that of a bird, but instead of feathers, the are covered by blade shaped scales. I think this would be the male version.

user posted image

The Platewinged Armor Dragon. His wings are covered by tough steel-like Scales. Together wie the armor on his head and along his back he is armored like a turtle the moment he lies down. No difference between the genders.

user posted image

The Bonewhip Lindwyrm, males are calle Bonechain Lindwyrm. How to explain? They had once wings. to gain offensive power these wing merged together with the normal arms and the Wingfingers started to dissolve into more and smaller bones, giving better flexibility to the now called whips or chain. The bones look like marbled and plates. The whips have a muscle structure similar to an elephants trunk.

(female)

user posted image