The-last-dragon-knight

Borderlands

cant wait for bl2 to come out im gonna be at the midnight release with randy pitchford in dallas cuz hes goin to be at the gamestop im goin to lol

on xbox my gt is XxRAINxX CRAZY

It's not out til Friday over here sad.gif

Though I'm in two minds about getting it - I loved the style of Borderlands 1 and the diablo-style loot model made it even more awesome, but it's the only game I've ever played that can consistently give me a headache and make me feel sick when I play for any length of time... I think it's a combination of the view-bob when moving, and the slightly unusual FOV settings. I really hope they've fixed it in Borderlands 2. I know the pc version has a FOV slider, but I don't think the xbox version does sad.gif...

Edited by Zaxian

I bought it the other day. I love it. I'm not very high leveled yet though so I'm not sure how I feel about the new siren.

My gamertag is FerusLeo though. Will be playing in a few. c:

i have all the downloadable content for BL2, anyone wants to have a teramorph/master gee/ hyperius run through with me the gamer tag is ALTORxgoose.

Wait, how do you have all the content? Just the content that's out?Also, have the game. So far, it's great. A level 22 commando. Level 8 Mechromancer.

Finally maxed out my Zero. He's a melee beast. Playing through True Vault Hunter mode and most enemies are on par with me for level now. I can't imagine how much this would kick my butt if I was playing with a full team of four instead of just my friend and myself.

Brick is best character in one and two

mechromancer is my fave playable character in two.

Eridian guns for the win.

Edited by mild-hotsauce

Just go the game this past summer. Saw it on steam sale and thought "Why not". Love it but I think I'm playing as a Siren right >.>

Any chance any DC players have Borderlands 2 on PS3 and need to complete 'Friendship Rules?' It's the only thing blocking me from 100% the game.

Edited by Kestra15

Any chance any DC players have Borderlands 2 on PS3 and need to complete 'Friendship Rules?' It's the only thing blocking me from 100% the game.

i only own borderlands 2 on the pc, but if you're still looking for a buddy i recommend checking out the co-op subreddit and making a thread there with platform, game, and what you're looking for in the title! it seems like borderlands players are pretty abundant there.

Edited by catmosphere

borderlands is one of my favourite games. my best weapon, before my xbox got reset(it was an accident and we lost all saves and backups), was a shotgun. i think it may have been glitched or something. i got it from a bandit by fyrestone at around the first 3rd of the game and beat the final boss with it. i dont know how it was so strong, but it was.