Borderlands

Mmm Borderlands is teh awesome!

I play Lilith all the time.

My husband plays Brick.

My Favorite Weapon is:

The Double Anarchy

My Husbands is:

Any Jackobs Brand Shotgun

My best fail in that game was taking on the Level 9 Skags when we were level 2!

I absolutely LOVE Borderlands!

I always play Lilith, people underestimate the destruction her Phase walk can cause.

My favorite gun is the...eh...."female dog female dog" Its a Gearbox SMG Pearlescent and incredibly hard to find. I Recieved it as a gift for leveling up someone elses player.

The one time that I failed miserably was when I got stuck in the Armory after I looted everything. The only way out was death then respawn. I lost every weapon I had just picked up. Needless to say, I was very upset.

And my favorite kill? Well, when I get an instant kill headshot on something. Its hard to do with an SMG and laugh everytime I do cuz it just too crazy. Or when I cause a rocketeer corrosive damage and watch it thrive in the air as it disintegrates. I'm not a cruel person, but the accuracy in which the game portrays it is just cool.

I absolutely LOVE Borderlands!

I always play Lilith, people underestimate the destruction her Phase walk can cause.

My favorite gun is the...eh...."female dog female dog" Its a Gearbox SMG Pearlescent and incredibly hard to find. I Recieved it as a gift for leveling up someone elses player.

The one time that I failed miserably was when I got stuck in the Armory after I looted everything. The only way out was death then respawn. I lost every weapon I had just picked up. Needless to say, I was very upset.

And my favorite kill? Well, when I get an instant kill headshot on something. Its hard to do with an SMG and laugh everytime I do cuz it just too crazy. Or when I cause a rocketeer corrosive damage and watch it thrive in the air as it disintegrates. I'm not a cruel person, but the accuracy in which the game portrays it is just cool.

I love uin Lilith. Exspacly with a Hellfire, But i must say my fav is Mordeci. Massive power with Snipers, and tons of stuff with Bloodwing.

I love playing as Mordecai and the elaphant rifle but I have never gottan farther then that.

Fail was when i did sledges warehouse with the BA phyco gaint thing on crack with him but of course I died every time until I used a different character.

I love uin Lilith. Exspacly with a Hellfire, But i must say my fav is Mordeci. Massive power with Snipers, and tons of stuff with Bloodwing.

I will admit, bloodwing is awesome. I love when you put explosive damage on him, it's fun to watch. ^^

I love playing Lilith. No one ever wants to run up to things, but exploding in a spray of fire/acid to make your getaway? Or exploding into existence in the middle of a bunch of guys with said fire/acid to start the fight? Just try and tell me that's not fun. xd.png

When I played it my brother would play the soldier guy whose name I always forget. He had a healing turret that spat out ammo. All we had to do was throw it at people and chill next to it, and INFINITE AMMO FOREVER.

Also: rocket shotguns.

borderlands was epic I havent played in forever I dont even know where my game disc is. :S Im so hype for borderlands 2!

Borderlands 2 is gonna be one of the best games next year hopefully they release more character info soon! I wanna know who else you can play as!

Brick? No one really used him though :V

My friends and I would always play and no one ever used brick. Doess anyone know if hes actually any good? Id try him out but I lost my game disc :<

He's pretty good, but his character's abilities are specialized towards explosives. His special ability is to go around and punch everything, and artifacts add elemental power to his punches. You should really only play him if you play with a group, and use shotguns until you get a rocket launcher.

I was just talking with a friend of mine and he said that his friend would play as brick and use him as a bullet sponge. That made me laugh.

What is so special about this game, I've heard both good and bad reviews but I have yet to get the game.. I really wanna play it but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to buy it.

If you like rpg's and you like fps's, and you like post-apocalyptic style landscapes, then you'd love borderlands. Oh, and over A LOT of different guns. the story is amazing too.

Claptraps.

And Patricia Tannis.

Because it's weirdly fascinating to watch someone slowly go insane.

Edited by Lythiaren