TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

I have a gendered pair each of Moon/sunstones, two ungendered sunstones, and two other male Moonstones. I need to trade one of the two males for another female, because I need pairs. >w>; -hint hint- -nudge nudge-

Granted, I happen to love both sprites equally, but am surprised not to hear more effusions over the Sunstone, which I find very appealing, in their delicately powerful, rounded contours and general design and the proud pose in which they stand.

And quite frankly, it seems to me, (speaking as One Who Knows Nothing, lol) that it took a great deal of skill to make that type of horn (which matches so exquisitely with everything else on the dragon) come off so perfectly on a sprite that size.

So thanks and applause all round from the peanut gallery, to all involved in this Release!

Woo, only nine hours until mine start to grow up! I'm still looking for another male Moonstone to complete two pairs per breed. ;A;

This release is certainly the best I'm having! For the first time in my DC life I'm able to grab all the new eggs I can in the days after their release!

I'm really fond of the female Moonstone. She looks so delicate and sweet!

The child that is in me says that she resembles to Sailor Moon in the very last episode, when she gains angel wings.

The only thing that really bothers me about these new dragons is the fact that they're in the desert. The desert normally gets cleaned out a lot faster than other areas as it is (I always have to schedule my hunts at the desert otherwise I miss out, it's kinda frustrating.). I mean it's understandable what with some of the more popular species being there, but this is just going to make it a bit more difficult for individuals to get some other breeds that they'd like in the desert.

Also I really adore the male Moonstone sprite. I've always been a fan of Kuraianubis' dragons (even though I still have yet to get any vampires), so I was really surprised and happy to see a new species done by said artist.

The sunstone dragon is also really nice, not my favourite but it does look ok.

Well I've got one gendered Moonstone (female) and one gendered Sunstone (male) - hopefully my other two hatchlings will cooperate and gender opposite so I have one of each biggrin.gif

I really do love the new sprites - all of'em. The only thing about the female hatchling and adult that I keep going "huh?" about, is she/they look like pictures that have been selected or clicked. Know what I mean? They're so much lighter than the males, it throws me off when I look at them and I keep thinking I need to click outside of them to get them back to normal color xd.png

Yay! Only 5 hours till mine grow up!! smile.gifwub.gif I love the Male Moonstones! Beautiful dragons!!! wub.gif

i have mine growing nicely, i will keep 2 adult pairs of each, i threw a few cb's to the ap but still have 2 blue and 1 orange egg which i plan to send to the ap the orange ill keep tell they gender because i forget which one i influenced oops

the CB thunder~

---

... if i did my math right these hatchies will grow up at like 11pm saturday night :L

I'm still loving these pretties so hard <3 I can't wait to get started on my lineage. >:3

Anddd, I still need a CB female moonstone in return for one of my CB males. OTL Must have pairs or I are disappoint. -I'm not going to steal my mums female moonstone fff-

Cool! I have 1 orange and 1 blue.

Now is there anywhere on this site where you can post your egg swaps?

the CB thunder~

---

... if i did my math right these hatchies will grow up at like 11pm saturday night :L

I have a few that are going to grow up tomorrow...which coincidentally is my birthday too. biggrin.gif

Is there a reason why my hatchlings haven't gendered yet? I mean, they look like they have enough views, and they have nearly 5 days left. They should be gendered by now, shouldn't they?

Is there a reason why my hatchlings haven't gendered yet? I mean, they look like they have enough views, and they have nearly 5 days left. They should be gendered by now, shouldn't they?

since they're pretty much safe from sickness [5d] i would suggest putting them on a bunch of extra fansites to force them to gender [like i did with mine, though they were gaining views so slow i think i had to put them on like 10 ._. 3 being high-traffic], since they're old enough, i dont think they'll get sick [mine didnt, they were at 5d 20-something-hrs ans started off being on only one fansite]

try Allure, Boiled Eggs, DCFH, and Egg Drop Soup.

Loving these... Totally naming my reds Sarge and Simmons, and my blues Church and Caboose =w=

My first sunstone grew up and I have 2 suns and 2 moons that will grow up within the next 6 minutes.

They are nocturnal and gather energy through the absorption of moonlight with their obs.

Typo on the Moonstone dragons' descriptions.

Hahah, now that I realize that they're mooning us, I'm actually going to break my rule about freezing hatchies so I can have a couple cute little blue hatchies showing me their rumps on my scroll!

They're honestly my favorite hatchie now I know that, I think xd.png