TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

So far I have 9 blues, 10 oranges, mixed hatchies and eggs. I'm well on my way to a little army! smile.gif I've named all of mine except for one after moon and sun gods and goddesses, and their children. The first four are named after the 4 immortal horses of Helios. It was fun doing the research! It'll be nice to finally have adults. biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

So far I have 9 blues, 10 oranges, mixed hatchies and eggs. I'm well on my way to a little army! smile.gif I've named all of mine except for one after moon and sun gods and goddesses, and their children. It'll be nice to finally have adults. biggrin.gif

Lucky. Mine just hatched last night. But I'm gonna freeze one of my moonie hatchlings (after it grows wings) to look at the wittle dwagon butt when I'm sad. xd.png

Wow, those adults are so pretty! biggrin.gif I haven't decided what my dragons' names are going to be, but they're definitely going to have relations to Sun and Moon in 'em. biggrin.gif

I have to admit, I wasn't too sure about the Moonstone hatchlings, but now that I know that they're mooning us, I like them a heck of a lot more.

The hatchlings are NOT blobs though..that's their butts facing you. They're MOONING you  tongue.gif

Now that you mention it they do look like they are. xd.png That's cute.

Two winners and I like them both the same.

The male sun should have been a bit larger than the female, if they are similar to lions.

Thank you TJ and artists, job very well done.

So far I have six of each of these beautiful dragon, and know I will want many more! I also just got Moonie as a name for one of the hatchlings, after the main character in one of my favorite movies! biggrin.gif

The moonstone female is just simply gorgeous, and I can't get over how much I LOVE her. Same goes for the adorable and funny little hatchlings. Thank you to the spriter for this beautiful addition to the cave. <3

So far I have six of each of these beautiful dragon, and know I will want many more! I also just got Moonie as a name for one of the hatchlings, after the main character in one of my favorite movies! biggrin.gif

lol My scroll is locked with the hatchlings plus one CB neb hatchling. xd.png I have 5 moonstones and 4 sunstones.

I spy a typo. In the adult Moonstone dragons' descreiption. Should be Orbs not Obs. tongue.gif

I spy a typo. In the adult Moonstone dragons' descreiption. Should be Orbs not Obs. tongue.gif

Lol yeah someone mentioned that before I think. Description needs to be edited a bit. But it's still a nice description. :3

Beautiful adults!

The sunstones have a "make my day" attitude that matches their description very well, and I love the rich colors.

The Moonstones look so graceful that they almost seem to move, especially the female.

I'm fonder of the stronger colors of the male moonstone, but the female seems ethereal, which fascinates me...

I am curious, are these new eggs still available to catch? Because everytime i click on the Desert there are none to be found :/

I am curious, are these new eggs still available to catch? Because everytime i click on the Desert there are none to be found :/

try going at the top of the hour [4:00pm, 5:00pm etc]

Yes they are, just the deserts hard to get some eggs since it's seems to be so popular at the moment. xd.png

I do have one question about the ungendered Moonstone hatchlings though... what is that bit of white underneath the tail supposed to be? It almost looks like a spot was missed when making it transparent to me.

I think it is a missed spot. >_>

I appreciate all the love the moonstones have gotten. yes they are a year old, I'm sorry... I did them all by myself this time.

The hatchlings are NOT blobs though..that's their butts facing you. They're MOONING you tongue.gif

<.< I like puns.

I GOT THAT ! I am so proud - I thought I was imagining it ! I LOVE that ! Great sprites !

My two Moonstones have gendered female. I have a Moonstone egg that I Influenced male, and have plans for breeding him already smile.gif

Both of my Sunstones have hatched out; one's gendered and is due to grow up tomorrow; the other will probably gender around that time and grow up the next day.

Forced all my hatchies to gender, and i have 2 female/1male bluestone, and 2 male/1 female sunstone.

influenced next two eggs to total two of each gender for both species accordingly.

... odd sentence :D

All of my hatchies have gendered, and I am waiting for three eggs to hatch, all influenced.

Woohoo! My two Sunstone eggies hatched! biggrin.gif I wasn't able gender them though, due to the fact that both my Pinks are still on cooldown. But hopefully I can gender my Moonstone eggies happy.gif Can't wait to catch more!

Drops back to normal now, but you can still get them. In the desert, on the hour.

And I couldn't wit any longer. I spoiled myself for the Sunstone, since they're anamorphic (is that the term?) and mine grow up after my Moonstones. GORGEOUS. I finally have a shiny mate for my Ribbon Dancers! laugh.gif