TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Grammar problems/suggestions are talked about in this thread. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=111068

Also, all trading offers etc belong in the trading subforum (or PM's).

Both eggs have the same description. smile.gif

edit: wrong link

Edited by rubyshoes

@_@ The female moonstones are gorgeous. Will hoard.

Oooh and maybe a male hellfire/female sunstone checker.

@_@ The female moonstones are gorgeous. Will hoard.

Oooh and maybe a male hellfire/female sunstone checker.

Checker?

I'm really stunned with the new dragons; the use of color in the sprites is beautiful. Must... collect... more...

The adults are gorgeous. Can't wait for mine to grow up. o 3o

Oh. Wow. blink.gif The male Moonstone is amazing! The others too but that one is definitely my favourite of the new ones. wub.gif

Finally got a chance to look at TJ's adults. They are fantastic. I'll have to collect mini-armies of both.

Q_Q They're so... Beautiful... The stunningly wonderful majesty of these new dragons.. full of Awe! And--

Waaaaaaaait wheres the Female Sunstone? D:

-oh well...-

All four of mine hatched at the same time... This Must be a Sign!! oAo Must... Give... complex... Names!

Checker?

"checkerboard"

This term is usually used when breeding even-generation offspring, showing that all males in the lineage are one species and all females are a different species.

It produces, essentially, a checkerboard pattern, since the sprites alternate.

Checker?

Checkerboard lineage, like this.

Pretend the males are Hellfires and the females are Sunstones. wink.gif

God, they're stunning! I really love the male moonstone dragon <3 It was a big change from the cute lil' hatchies they were xd.png

Yay they are the ones I was thinking of, glad to see them in the cave. biggrin.gif

As always, great work spriters <3

I'm going to collect quite a few of these. :3

Waaaaaaaait wheres the Female Sunstone? D:

It probably has the same sprite as the male Sunstone, and TJ usually only displays one of each sprite unless the males and females are different.

OMG! They are gorgeous! Awesome job spriters! And thank you TJ for the new release!

The male Moonstone is definitely my favorite of the bunch; the colors used are really great. The female creeps me out a bit with the human-like pose, but maybe that wasn't intentional. Overall, I think they're pretty nice additions to the cave =P

''Abandon You cannot abandon this egg because you have not had it long enough. You must wait 0 more hours.''

...*0 hours later* you must wait another 0 hours :D

... dragon cave... is so awesome.

-- [btw, that is on topic because i have two extra bluestones i dont need :L]

----

Yes... Bluestones x Ice would be very pretty [which i can make nice 2nd gens thanks to my CB Ice, which i caught myself *is proud*]

Had a literal extended gasp of shock. I'd seen the sprites for the adult Sunstones, but not the Moonstones(as they had apparently changed)

[insert multiple oaths] they are so pretty. I might be hoarding these.

I love the adults!

though, I'm dying to share just two things I canNOT get out of my head when I look at them:

The male Moonstone looks like he's pretending his tail stone is a microphone xd.png

The female Moonstone looks to me like either she needs to go to the bathroom or she's a bit embarrassed to be caught without her knickers on... rolleyes.gif

Edited by jerusha

Omg, beautiful dragons.

Gonna hoard me some Moonstones once the rush dies down, I love moonstone to begin with. >w<

EEE! so pretty and awesome! I want to hug them and cuddle them....darn it...whys there this computer screen in the way?!