TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

@Whitefire: Really? blink.gif Talk about cruel irony ^^; I have another eggie that's gonna hatch today, so hopefully I can snatch 2 eggies, once I free myself of the Grey x'3

Edited by FluffyPillow

sweet I got blue and orange for now. 1 orange for male and 1 blue for female since I put pink's Influence as well.. hope work for new lineage someday... smile.gif

Yup they all hatched [at the same time ._.] at 9:10.

quick skipped over to the desert to find...

nothing.

---

Why does the desert empty during a RELEASE? that just seems wrong if ya ask me :\

... holidays are gonna be hell if its like this...

Why does the desert empty during a RELEASE? that just seems wrong if ya ask me :\

... holidays are gonna be hell if its like this...

Five minute drops probably last about a second. ;P

Hourly drops last longer.

Holidays will be fine because they'll most likely be released nonstop for the three days or so they're available in the Cave. Random releases like these are different because they're just common eggs. :3

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MINE TO HATCH!!! I kinda wish I hadn't looked here and seen their hatchling sprites and descriptions, though... I did try not to look to closely.... ARGH I MAKE MYSELF INSANE! I do like that these have to do with rocks, though. I tend to think of dragons in several places, one of which is caves... Rock dragons make me think of amazingly camouflaged ones biggrin.gif

Whee, I can't wait to see what these grow up to be! I had to work a double shift today and was practically pulling my hair out at the fact that the ONE day I work a double is the day we get new eggs. >_<

I got my share of the new glowy eggs in the end. <3 Now to wait impatiently for TJ's to grow...xd.png

Five minute drops probably last about a second. ;P

Hourly drops last longer.

... that makes no sense. pls explain.

EDIT: i see it as: if they were constantly dropped [none of this wait and hour to maybe get one] more people would catch them, be content/locked with their catches.

Edited by Whitefire

@Whitefire: The same time?!? blink.gif Holy popsicle stick! That's weird and awesome at the same time xd.png I wish mine would do that xd.png

... that makes no sense. pls explain.

EDIT: i see it as: if they were constantly dropped [none of this wait and hour to maybe get one] more people would catch them, be content/locked with their catches.

Well, that's pretty much how the Cave works. Every 5 minutes on a new release eggs are dropped for a very short amount of time, sometimes only 9 eggs or so. That means only a few ninja people get them.

On the hour, the Cave drops more eggs for a longer amount of time. This lets ninjas get locked early and other people catch eggs a minute later or so.

New egg catching is a fast process. x3

If they were constantly dropped, ratios would probably be majorly screwed over. xd.png

I missed a CB thunder egg!!!!

At least I got a new relese xd.png

Yup, the only time you see a CB thunder in the second slot in in a release.

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

Woot just unlocked myself and waiting for more to drop! I have been around for a release for some time.

Wow!! What an awesome treat for me to find today, since it happens to be my 3-year anniversary of playing Dragon Cave!!

Thank you TJ, as always. biggrin.gif

Nice; three of each egg.

i am happy now.

happy hunting for those who have yet to catch these guys~

Heee. I believe I know what the oranges are. Blues I have no clue about.

Well, I have one orange egg left to trade for a blue. If anyone wants to let me know. Meanwhile, I'll go off and plot breedings.

*SNIFF* *SNIFF* Every1 took them. I WANT AN ORANGE AND A BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gifmad.gif

Gave the blue eggie I had to my boyfriend as a gift, and caught myself an orange eggie happy.gif

Thank you TJ i got my 7 4 blues and 3 orange so will just need to grab another orange once i am unlocked not looking at the sprites i want to be suprised smile.gif

i found it kinda easy to catch them; when clicking, hold the ctrl button [bottom left of keyboard], click which ones you want, jump over to another biome [for me forest loads faster], then jump back over to desert and click [holding ctrl] more, jump over to forest and look at your next tab, X out of it and the next tab should appear [with no need to click] already loaded, so u can see if you caught any and what they are. repeat as many times needed/possible.

3 blues and an orange! smile.gif I suspect oranges might be rarer than the blues.

Well, considering that there are 2 orange eggs and 4 blue eggs, I can see how orange eggs might be rarer, since there're fewer of them, but then again, people have been catching more orange eggs than blue ones as well.... I guess it all depends on chance smile.gif

Well, considering that there are 2 orange eggs and 4 blue eggs, I can see how orange eggs might be rarer, since there're fewer of them, but then again, people have been catching more orange eggs than blue ones as well.... I guess it all depends on chance smile.gif

Has anyone caught a mix between orange and blue during the same cave drop?

Perhaps the eggs are tied to time somehow?