TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

I'm now happily egg locked with 3 of each. All of my pink ladies are on cooldown, but I'll be able to influence before they hatch. I can't wait to see what the adults look like!

It took a little finagling, because my first try nabbed me four oranges, but I finally have two of both. Whoo!

I took a hit of the crazies and wondered if Biting a new release egg would make any difference to the abysmal Bite success of the Vamps.

NOPE. tongue.gif

it looks like the oranges are more common than the blues. i tried getting more of the blue ones (thinking that there are two types of them, because TJ has four...) without success. im now locked with three orange ones and one lonely blue...

(42 POSTS!!! ZOMG!!!!)

Edited by Leonis

Of course, I return to Dragon Cave a few days ago and now there's new ones! D:

I'm fine with waiting. Patience is a virtue, after all.

Thank you for the release TJ...now I have to wait for some of my eggies to hatch. I'm not letting go of my two CB Vamp eggs for love nor money. This was a big surprise, nice to see for summer too! biggrin.gif

yay, I finally put my hands on a pc and grabbed five oranges, one blue and a random spitfire xd.png

YAY! Three Oranges and two Blues!

I thought I was crazy when I frst saw them, mainly because I refreshed teh page on accident and then they were gone xd.png

i just caught an orange 1 now biggrin.gif

now i have both thank you TJ

also this is the 1st time ive caught all the new releases at once pretty proud of myself smile.gif

Yes one orange egg finally. Normally it doesn't take me that long to catch a new egg but I just kept getting the orange eggs.

Edit: I now have 2 of each egg.

Edited by scm7271999

I have 2 orange eggs to go with the 2 blue I got at the start of the drop last night... I'm happy now.

Anyone want to trade 2 orange eggs for 2 blues? smile.gif

EDIT: LOL! That was an offer for people to PM me biggrin.gif

Edited by Leafhunter

Anyone want to trade 2 orange eggs for 2 blues? smile.gif

Please take all trading to PM's or to the trading subforum. Thank you. smile.gif

The gendered blue hachlings are... almost see-through blink.gif

Edited by Ripan

All the gendered hatchies are so cute. I'm really looking forward to seeing the adults.