Rainstarkitty

Rainstar's Art Thread

I love your art! wub.gif

I would like to request some art!

Username: Dragoncia

What would you like me to draw?: A female silver tinsel and a male blue stripe surrounded by blue stripe and silver tinsel eggs

Any references?: No

Other details?: Could you make the dragons look surprised and could you please make a avatar and sig size.

Edited by Dragoncia

The first three and last two are hypnos dragons? The sprite lines are chakra dragon, pine wyvern, and wish wyvern. The other two are the sweetbutter dragon and red coral dragon?

Did I get them all?

I love your art! wub.gif

Username: Dragoncia

What would you like me to draw?: A female silver tinsel and a male blue stripe surrounded by blue stripe and silver tinsel eggs

Any references?: No

Other details?: Could you make the dragons look surprised and could you please make a avatar and sig size.

Thank you, and I'll start working on it tomorrow, my dad is making me go to bed soon.

@MangaFreak Yes, you got them all right. I'm guessing you looked on my DeviantArt? And what would you like me to sprite? I can't do feathers though. Unless you don't mind them being horrible. xd.png

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Naw, I owe it to the time when I used to lurk in the Dragon Requests section. xd.png

How about something easy? Could you sprite me a regular pokeball?

Naw, I owe it to the time when I used to lurk in the Dragon Requests section. xd.png

How about something easy? Could you sprite me a regular pokeball?

Lol, you got a good memory then. I didn't think anyone would know the Hypnos Dragons, that thread's pretty much dead now. And sure, how big do you want it?

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Username: Daciana_Adena

What would you like me to draw?: How about a male and female vampire hatchling playing together?

Any references?: See my scroll?

Other details?: Nope.

Hope everything is alright with that, and thanks in advance!

Username: Daciana_Adena

What would you like me to draw?: How about a male and female vampire hatchling playing together?

Any references?: See my scroll?

Other details?: Nope.

Hope everything is alright with that, and thanks in advance!

Alright, I'll work on that after Dragoncia's Request.

@MangaFreak Sure, I can do that.

Requests are now CLOSED. Thank you.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Dragoncia's request is done!

user posted image

I failed at making the Tinsel shiny...

I can resize if necessary.

Next up is MangaFreak's Pokeball!

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Dragoncia's request is done!

user posted image

I failed at making the Tinsel shiny...

I can resize if necessary.

Next up is MangaFreak's Pokeball!

Blessed Be! ~Rain

It's so cute wub.gif, and could you please make a signature sized version.

It's so cute wub.gif, and could you please make a signature sized version.

Sure, about how big? It's 400 X 328 right now, so I can make it 200 X 164 and it'll be half the current size.

Edit: user posted image

Is that good?

EditEdit: Another version but with transparency, since I forgot it before.

user posted image

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Edited by RainStar13

Sure, about how big? It's 400 X 328 right now, so I can make it 200 X 164 and it'll be half the current size.

Edit: user posted image

Is that good?

EditEdit: Another version but with transparency, since I forgot it before.

user posted image

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

Aaand MangaFeak's request is done!

user posted image

I quite like this one.

Next up is Daciana_Adena's request!

Will work on it tomorrow, don't feel like it right now.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Definitely signature, so I can put it into my image rotator. So, just somewhere around the size of the smaller pictures I have on the far right of my signature if that's alright.

Definitely signature, so I can put it into my image rotator. So, just somewhere around the size of the smaller pictures I have on the far right of my signature if that's alright.

Yes, that's fine. I'll start working on it.

Edit: Might be streaming in about 30 minutes if I can get my computer to cooperate. I'll put up a link if I can get it to work.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Edited by RainStar13

Sprites:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You're awesome if you know what all these dragons came from. If you can name all of them I'll give you a fully shaded sprite from a sketch of your choice.

OK 1st one Hypnos Hatchies all, 2nd My Ruby Sea-Dragon that I requested from you on Shadow's Art Thread, 3rd Chakara Dragon, 4th Pine Wyvern, 5th Wish Wyvern Male, 6th SweetButter, Hypnos Female, Hypnos Male\

EDIT: Drp Sorry Fail

Edited by orange

OK 1st one Hypnos Hatchies all, 2nd My Ruby Sea-Dragon that I requested from you on Shadow's Art Thread, 3rd Chakara Dragon, 4th Pine Wyvern, 5th Wish Wyvern Male, 6th SweetButter, Hypnos Female, Hypnos Male\

EDIT: Drp Sorry Fail

Hmm, well you mixed up your Ruby Sea Dragon with the Red Coral Dragon, which is what that sprite is, and Manga already got the spot, but I guess I'll give it to you anyway. What do you want me to sprite? Be specific with preferred dimensions, colours, etc. And can you provide a sketch?

I won't be able to work on yours until I finish Daciana_Adena's request though.

Note: Livestream Procaster will be installed shortly so I will let everyone know when I am streaming.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Oh wait there was a prize?????? I was just naming them for the fun of it lol!

Daciana_Adena's request is done!

Hopefully it's not too big, I'll resize it if it is.

user posted image

The fangs look awkward, sorry about that.

And with that Requests are OPEN!

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Don't worry about the fangs, they are really not that bad. ^^

Unfortunately they must be much smaller. Could you try resizing them to around the same size as the pictures that change on refresh next to the large picture in my sig?

(Also, since I am on a different computer than normal, I notice sometimes when I zoom in too much the pics I have there already drop to the next line. How's it look to you? I may have to do some resizing myself.)

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Don't worry about the fangs, they are really not that bad. ^^

Unfortunately they must be must smaller. Could you try resizing them to around the same size as the pictures that change on refresh next to the large picture in my sig?

(Also, since I am on a different computer than normal, I notice sometimes when I zoom in too much the pics I have there already drop to the next line. How's it look to you? I may have to do some resizing myself.)

I'll try to resize it around that size.

And I can see your sig pictures perfectly, so I think it's your computer.

Blessed Be! ~Rain