Skellybones

The Sight

The tree David-Clement Davies books I have read... have you read any?

The Sight

The sight is an amazing book.

Its about a pack of wolves who have to face a great evil...

I will not tell you more or it will ruin it!!!!(if you have'nt read it)

It made me cry several times...

READ IT!!!!!

Fell

Fell is the book after The Sight and is about fell.

I liked it but it got to involved Humans.

It made my cry a bit...

Fire-Bringer

Awesome again.

I have a dragon named after this book...

This book is about deer.

It made me cry(again....)

... the only problem with these books is:

They make you cry too much....

Waaah, at least someone else who read those books wub.gif

I loved all three of them, but in Germany no one knows them! It's horrible!

I really can't say which book I liked most, I think it's The Sight and Fell, for I love wolves. But I read Firebringer about fifteen times or so xd.png

biggrin.gif

I put up this topic to find out who liked them!

I think I might put up their front covers...

I'm rereading them right now. I'm not sure how much I like them. I mostly read them because they're about wolves, but they're kinda weird too.

The Sight is probably my favorite book of all time. Fell was a bit of a disappointment for me, though. I just didn't really like any of the human characters that much.

^^

Yup. Just like me.

But now I also like Skulduggery Pleasant...

The Sight is one of my favorite books ever. It's very well written and I love the way Clement-Davies mixes in fantasy with reality.

I liked Fell too, and I did enjoy the fact that humans were involved; it carried on from The Sight in a rather nice way. o3o

Fire Bringer was the first book I read by Clement-Davies, and I cried ;A;

I read Fell before Sight so I was not too confused, but still a little lost when parts from sight were mentioned, I personally liked Fell more ;3

I like those books so much that I'm going to ask, does andyone know any other books by David-Celement Daveis?

I read Firebringer too long ago for me to remember what it was like or even what I thought of it; I've not gotten around to re-reading it. The Sight was pretty good, I just guess I'm not the biggest fan of the premise or the style or something, because I didn't like it that much. I haven't read Fell.

OMG, I LOVED The Sight! It was amazing. I just wish Larka hadn't died. I mean, Kaar survived. Why couldn't she have too?

The Sight and Fell are two of my favorite books. They're remarkably well-written and they manage to incorporate a wolves' fantasy world with the world humans saw. Two perspectives--always a good thing in a piece of work.

I have yet to read Fire Bringer, but I will get around to it eventually.

I absolutly adored these three books, I fell in love with them. Very well written, had me on the edge of my seat/couch/bed every page.

I have heared of all three books. but I had anly read 'The Sight'. I like it. I liked it so much that I gave a book report on it in the 7th or 8th grade. it counts to my favourite books about wolves.

@Gluria: so we are already two germans who know the books. wink.gif

I can give you a summary - in german. Do you want a summary in german? tongue.gif

Edited by leseratte12

They were all pretty good, but I loved the ending to The Sight. Yeah I'm a bit quirky, I like tragic endings. So sue me.

I love "The Sight". It was my favourite book for a while there. <3