Obscure_Trash

Cave Feedback

How so? It seems to be "Cave" for every bred egg anyway.

Idk what he did, but now right-clicking and opening actions in a new tab gives me the 'invalid referrer'* page again. This makes me angry. Whatever you did, teej, please put it back.

Right click

Open link in new tab

"Warning! An invalid referrer has been detected. If you came to this page on your own, make sure referers are enabled in your browser.

Detected referrer: None

If you would like, you can choose to continue to the actions page regardless of this issue."

the underlined text is a link to the actions page i was trying to get to. [not in this post but on the page]

Edited by Whitefire

It seems to working fine for me still, Whitefire. I just tested it out.

I just now tried it again, and it's still there. :U

I haven't changed anything. Same browser [not IE], same skin, same everything.

How so? It seems to be "Cave" for every bred egg anyway.

Because I think it's cool. wink.gif Really, it's nice that everything has a location now.

Guess people will have to be a bit more specific with trades though since these are all technically caveborn now.

I'd like for bred eggs to have "captivity" for their location, but I don't mind them as they are.

It's more of a pet peeve than an actual problem, but can something be done about this?:

user posted image

I hate seeing the parenthesis on the lower line, its just sloppy

It's more of a pet peeve than an actual problem, but can something be done about this?:

user posted image

Are you zooming in? I've only had that happen when I "zoomed" to much. My current zoom is at 133% for DC pages and I don't have that happen unless it is higher

Are you zooming in? I've only had that happen when I "zoomed" to much. My current zoom is at 133% for DC pages and I don't have that happen unless it is higher

No, I'm at firefox's default

I'll try to tinker with it and see if it resolves

Try hitting CTRL + 0.

Just in case you accidentally zoomed in. It has happened to me before.

Try hitting CTRL + 0.

Just in case you accidentally zoomed in. It has happened to me before.

Nope, that didn't change anything. I suspect that my screen size has something to do with it. Oh well, as long as its not happening to everyone. Thanks for suggesting things though

lets totally ignore the fact that I worsened the problem *somehow*

user posted image

Just checked one of my frozen hatchies and I have the same problem. I'm using Chrome at 100%.

user posted image

To my surprise I find this on my scroll too. IE at 100% magnification.

edit: I refreshed my scroll and what I see is the snowflake and last bracket on the second line, for both male and female frozen hatchlings. Seems like it only used to go second line for one of them. (I don't have any ungendered frozens to know how that would look.)

Edited by Dracaena

I use Chrome at 100%, too. (I just hit CTRL + 0, just to make sure.) And I see them the way they should be.

I use Chrome at 100%, too. (I just hit CTRL + 0, just to make sure.) And I see them the way they should be.

I seem to run into this at random. At the moment, it's where it should be, but I've had it in the wrong place more than once. I'm trying to remember if it's only been when I've worked on a smaller screen or had my window non-maximized, but I know I've encountered it repeatedly even when I was at 100%.

Using CTRL+0 did nothing for me. I suppose it might have to do with screen resolution. I tried with both a maximized and minimized screen to see if LibbyLishly was right about the window size.

To my surprise I find this on my scroll too. IE at 100% magnification.

edit: I refreshed my scroll and what I see is the snowflake and last bracket on the second line, for both male and female frozen hatchlings. Seems like it only used to go second line for one of them. (I don't have any ungendered frozens to know how that would look.)

Yeah that's what I did to mine somehow. Ungendered hatchlings have everything on one line

My FEMALES have everything on one line too - but not the males (it's the sticky out arrow, I think !)

Firefox - how the *** do you tell what the zoom is - less than 100% anyway.

My FEMALES have everything on one line too - but not the males (it's the sticky out arrow, I think !)

Firefox - how the *** do you tell what the zoom is - less than 100% anyway.

user posted image

like dis

Edited by Oasis

Why can't there be an option to just hide eggs and hatchies on your scroll?

I have no problem with people seeing my adult dragons, but i dont want people to see what eggs and hatchies I have due to viewbombing, so i keep my scroll hidden all the time now .

Why can't there be an option to just hide eggs and hatchies on your scroll?

I have no problem with people seeing my adult dragons, but i dont want people to see what eggs and hatchies I have due to viewbombing, so i keep my scroll hidden all the time now .

I think there was a thread suggesting this. I agree that it would be useful.

Took me a while to find it, but I think it was this one: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=154319&hl=

However, thread necromancy is fine in Suggestions/Requests - if a new thread is made, the mods merge it with the old one anyway, so it should be ok to bring attention to old threads by posting there.

Thank you! I'll try and read trough that thread.