Tyracia

Signature Contest #50

This weeks theme is.... Marvel VS DC! In honor of my dad's birthday and all of the new comic book movies we shall have a battle! Your sig must contain somebody from either Marvel or DC comics (Or both if you want an epic battle) and the winners sig shall declare who is the dominate comic title! If you can't think of a Marvel or DC comic character we can give a list of em for you to choose.

And no, I don't have a demo sig xd.png never do. Good luck and may the best Comic win!!

Rules:

• Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

• There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

• The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels, vertically or horizontally. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

• All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

• Do not solicit votes.

• Have fun and be creative!

• If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The winner will receive an egg of their choice bred from one of the following donators: Gray means a donator is busy or un-active

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

Terriah

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

JaziandCo

Ardeo

NixAyum

* Rares are included with the exception of Alts because they are never a sure thing.

Entries must be in by July 21st

*Gasp*

*Runs off to make a Jason Todd/Red Hood sig*

Edit:

Aaaan here's my entry:

user posted image

I've never made a horizontal sig before but I think it came out ok.

Oh and here are the images I used: link, link, link.

Crits?

Edited by Cybele

Ahh effects! -snuggles- I love it! I missed seeing sigs with effects, even mine have begun lacking them xd.png

Thanks biggrin.gif Sigs with effect are the only kind of sigs I know how to make xd.png I'm a bit disappointed that I couldn't fit in the guns tho.

Oh and the sig is of DC comics upcoming series Red Hood and the Outlaws.

The guns would have looked cool, but it woulda been so wide o.o

I used to only make sigs with effects but then I quit doin these contests for a while and I have basically forgot how >.> I'ma have to go back through all my tutorials. I tried with my green lantern sig aaaand didn't come out so hot, well the effects didn't lol.

I got so lazy with this one. I might edit it later...

user posted image

Figured I'd enter this since I haven't been here in a while, not sure if I need to list all the renders I used since they're all from planetrenders which is a website made so that other people can use your renders, but if I need to list then I can find them easily enough.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/zargor-the-dragon/marvelvsdcsig.png

user posted image

Not totally pleased with this, but I haven't done any digital art for ages so I need to get back into the habit again!

Only a few days left, we have 100+ views and only 3 entries stop lurking and make a pretty sig!

blink.gif one day.... lets see what I can whip up then...

user posted image

[IMG=http://i52.tinypic.com/16axm9u.png]

images I used Link, Link, Link, Link, Link

I'm not exactly happy with it but I don't know what's missing so I'll leave it alone...

I'm done smile.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

All entries must be in by... tomorrow because it is so frickin hot I probably won't get around to setting up the voting by today

I'm gonna edit mine... it'll be in the post above yours Tyracia wink.gif

I'm officially done now xd.png (sorry)

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Tomorrow! Good! I still have a window!

*kicks work*

I hope I have enough time when I come home from work.

Whelp I'm setting up the voting thread now, sorry Kanaye sad.gif