NovaEcto

What was your adult first dragon?

Kuchiki Yume, originally just named Kuchiki but I traded that name for something I wanted. She's from March 2nd of 2008.

...Dang, that makes this my 8th year here.

Another old-timer biggrin.gif *waves cane*

Pryce was my first baby, from the start of February 2008.

This thread hasn't been posted on in a couple weeks but I wanted to show off my lovely beb

https://dragcave.net/view/NjRFE I chose such a dorky name for it, I think I had a dorkier name for it way back when I first got it though and only had like a few dragons but then removed the game and took years to go and rename it

Edited by Pawheld

CB speckle called Gaia Trucker, now after her I'm naming therest of m speckles vaguely after heavy locomotives.

I got four first dragons. The friend that persuaded me to join sent me two sets of dragons as a welcome gift. The first set included three Reds and one Pink. The second set included another Pink, an Ice, a Thunder and a Magma. So I guess my first dragon was a Red or a Pink.

Mine was a tie between three dragons:

A black male, a bright pink (obviously female, lol), and a white male. Had many failures and deaths before those grew up. Oh, and all were CB.

Not sure which grew up first but these 2 were my first grabbed eggs ever and I still have them, and I bet they grew up at more or less the same time (I didn't have trouble raising my first eggs^^):

male Mint

and

female Flamingo

I totally remember grabbing this Magelight Pygmy as my first from the Abandoned Page. The reason for picking it over other eggs I saw? It was so cute and tiny, and I loved the egg colors. It wound up being a cave born pygmy, and grew into a male adult. Still have a total soft spot for pygmies in general, and will totally need to think up a project to do with them eventually.

Grekken Gran Dis

Edited by Destined-Warrior

i honestly dont know! is there a tool to tell you?

i want to say it was one of my red dragons. but i do know i released a bunch of inbred dragons a few years back so its entirely possible that i released my oldest dragon haha

If you sort your dragons by date, the oldest ones will be at the end of your scroll (unless you use reverse sort, in which case they'd be at the top). smile.gif

My first adult dragon grew up on July 18, 2008. His name is Salvadore Rose, and he's a mint dragon. happy.gif

My first adult dragon is Faryatuqe Fiathuqua, who grew up on Aug 22, 2010.

I wish I was around when DC first started. xd.png

If you sort your dragons by date, the oldest ones will be at the end of your scroll (unless you use reverse sort, in which case they'd be at the top). smile.gif

My first adult dragon grew up on July 18, 2008. His name is Salvadore Rose, and he's a mint dragon. happy.gif

thank you! i forget about sorting options haha

looks like the oldest dragon on my scroll is a cute but messy silver from Apr 24, 2009

like i said though, i know i released a bunch of messy inbred dragons at one point in time and i am sure some of those were older than this one

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

Lady Bella Notte - Reg Black Dragon

She wasn't my first egg. I caught her as a hatchling on the AP. Her lineage is messy but I consider her the matriarch of my dragon family. Her mate, Glorious Silver Dawn, was my first Silver. I also got him as a hatchling on the AP.

Solrath, who can be seen at the top of my scroll's first page even today. He's a water dragon (obviously) and instead of getting him from the cave I picked him up from the abandoned. So he was the first to hatch & grow but also the first abandoned dragon that I've picked up as well.

A Waterhorse dragon by the name of "Wonder Blue Dragon." I picked her up the day I joined (June 21, 2012) and she took five days to hatch because I didn't understand hatcheries and whatnot. tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PFat

PFat, my lovely first green dragon. He's CB. I keep thinking I'd remove his name and let him just be PFat, but then I leave the name up for nostalgia's sake.

Edited by toyofubl

atmospherics, a cb female electric dragon!

she's 4 years old, but her age doesn't demonstrate how long i've been a member of the cave.

Edited by catmosphere

Overcoming Days --> Overcoming Sun's Song - Male Tinselkin Sunsong Amphithere, first of my dragons from the AP and first overall.