NovaEcto

What was your adult first dragon?

A spotted greenwing named Straton Liat. I renamed him to C8zco liat (kayz-ko lie-at), I would have made it Cayzco but the 8 looks...... better somehow. A few of my names, like this one, are stemmed from the code, along with Woorad and at least one other. C8cZO is his code :3

My first adult is my Winter Seasonal, whose current name is Mr Cirno smile.gif

Edited by Amigopen

It is a female Daydream dragon who I called Winged-Cloud.

Question, what was your first fully-grown dragon? What was its breed, name and gender?

Falanya here was my very first dragon. : ) Congrats on your first! I remember how excited I was when I got my first hatchling to successfully grow up.

Congrats on your first grown up - may you have many more!

My first dragon was Laputa Durelen picked up from the AP way back when I had no idea what lineages were and I just cared about how the egg sprite looked like - I haven't discovered the wiki then, so I had no idea how she'd look like as an adult. I still remember looking forward to her growing up and I love her to this day, she's one of the few dragons on my scroll that has a description and Skywings remained my favorite breed until this day.

Kuchiki Yume, originally just named Kuchiki but I traded that name for something I wanted. She's from March 2nd of 2008.

...Dang, that makes this my 8th year here.

Raoden was my first full grown dragon. As you can see, I'm not an old timer like most of you, but still, 2 years (almost 3) is pretty good.

Raoden has made many babies in his time alive. He's also my dragon with the most offspring! wub.gif

My first dragon is a Purple and a few seconds after him is a Deep Sea. I got them from the AP since I had no idea CB were more valuable. I thought the Deep Sea was a Black. The Purple is named "Amoenus Violaceus" which in Latin means "Beautiful Purple" and the Deep Sea is "Marinus Altus" which means "Deep Marine". They are from 20.02.2011. and I've been naming all my dragons only in Latin since then. They are also on the very top of my scroll since I sort them chronologically.