NovaEcto

What was your adult first dragon?

CB Terpentine! =)

Edited by Saynna

It could have been a hand full of dragons as I dont remember, so I choose to believe it was my personal favorite, a CB Black caught in Feb 09 I THINK that I grabbed him from the AP because back in the day Black Dragons littered the AP like kangaroos on the Australian countryside.

Edited by rumor33

My first adult, I believe, was my water dragon, King-Fisher. He had a different name than he has now. I was absent from the game for a time and I had to give him a new one when I came back. Not sure what the old one was, I completely forgot it!

My first was, I believe, a male grey dragon.

Wow, everyone here has had pretty awesome first dragons, I feel so puny with my grey.

Don't feel so underwhelmed. My first dragon was a female Mint Dragon named Iliandra. As you can see by the text, she has one heck of a time trying to maintain authority and elder status around the area(especially with a few of the rowdy dragons I have, like Akrinon). Besides, they are still your first dragon, no matter the size or breed. cool.gif

My first dragon was "Song of the Mushroom", one of the yellow pygmy dragons =) and he is still happily sitting on my scroll

My first is Cbet ^^ She has a FAIL,MESSY, and LONG lineage....but I am keeping her anyways because she is my first adult.

-please use lineage links - view/po9qr]This is her smile.gif[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

My first adult dragon was my deep sea dragon named marena the deep. i didnt know about click sites when i got her either. so i was really proud when she grew up.

WAAAY back in the day, when Adults were in the AP (or something). I had no idea what I was doing, I just thought 'Do I...click this? Alright..." and I got a wonderful Magi that's still there

First was an Electric dragon I called Charlemagne (after a favorite character in a cartoon I watch...) although I had to stick a second name onto it. ~Myra

My first dragon is a Tri-Horned Wyvern named Yveltal. I get so much rage from people on that.

Rofl, I can't believe that I never answered this question before. tongue.gif

My first adult would be this Electric. I released my Swallowtail that I caught at the same time, so I don't know if she grew up before or after this guy.

My first egg/adult dragon was a CB male red dragon. He was called 'Wingarde', but I remember that one day all the names of my dragons were wiped off (I have no idea why). He remains unnamed to this day though. user posted image

Here he is: [ -please use lineage links - /view/QLGX[/url]

Arghhh I love him so much, a long with the rest of my other first 3 eggs. happy.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

My first adult dragon was CB Ballon -please use lineage links - view/nrSf]Kolobok CB Roz[/url] smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes