applemcsauce

Apple's Art Tree ~

Let me just say, I love the 2nd sketch. <3 The pencil coloring/shading/whatdoyoucallit looks great. And I love the thing's facial expression. So cute.

Bump ^^

As you can see, I'm taking requests now. I'll draw everything except humans. :3

Also, my scanner isn't working at the moment, so no more examples until it gets fixed. Sorreh. :C

I would like to request a sketch!

Forum name; xxCatastrophic

What you want me to draw(no humans); A Two Headed Dragon

Any text on it? Yes, Make it say "Catastrophic the Great"

Do you want it colored? That would be awesome! Please & Thank-you!

Other; You're great and have lots of talent from my prospective! laugh.gif

Ooh, a request! :D

I'll have it done asap, but my scanner isn't working at the moment, so it might be a bit before I can upload it. D:

And thank you very much! ^^ I haven't been sketching for a while cause I've been really busy, but I really need to start back up again. My scribbling thumb is getting rusty. XD

Oh how I love it! You're VERY talented! Keep practicing! One day, you'll perfect it! I love mine; I truly do. Thanks, I'll put this on my signature and sort of 'advertise' it.

Thanks again for it!

Edited by xxCatastrophic

I like your style, but I think drawing from life and working with realism a little bit more would really help. c:

I've been trying to work with realism a bit, but... let's just say it's gonna take a lot of practice. xd.png

Practice makes perfect! I find a lot of good drawing resources and tools on the internet that help me improve.

Posemaniacs is a very useful resource site for references with human poses--whenever I find myself struggling with a human pose, I pull up a reference on there and use it as a reference.

This is another excellent tool for learning artists--gesture drawing is all about capturing the motion and position of the subject, instead of worrying over fine details, because you only get a short time to finish the drawing. Details can always be added and a rough sketch can always be refined when you decide you're happy with the subject's position. And it offers tools for not only human subjects, but animals too. (But remember if you try human gesture drawings, that there are nude models featured in the site. You can choose whether you want to see the nude models or not)

My biggest tip for drawing? Draw from the inside out: skeleton, then muscles, then skin. If you can see where the bones in your subject are, you can judge whether it looks like the pose is realistic, possible, or painful.

Keep drawing!

Jackal; Awesome thank you! I've got the sites bookmarked :3

I really appreciate the tips, guys. One of my biggest goals in life is to be a great artist, and I can use all the help I can get. ^^

Woah! I haven't been on in a long time. :o

I changed some things up in the original post- got rid of the old examples and put some new ones, edited the form a bit, stuff like that. I have a lot more art experience now, and I definitely feel more confident in my recent projects. ^^

Requests are still open!

- Apple

Forum name; animals4501(still have yet to figure out why the heck this is necessary.)

What you want me to draw; Cier. I spelled his name wrong in the image, I know. Damned typos.

Any text on it? "The corrupted warrior"

Do you want it colored? If so, what colors? user posted image the one on the left

Other; Make him look like he's REALLY serious.

Forum name; animals4501(still have yet to figure out why the heck this is necessary.)

What you want me to draw; Cier. I spelled his name wrong in the image, I know. Damned typos.

Any text on it? "The corrupted warrior"

Do you want it colored? If so, what colors? user posted image the one on the left

Other; Make him look like he's REALLY serious.

Ooh, this looks like a fun one to do! It may be a little bit before I can start working on it, but I assure you that I'll get to it as soon as I can. ^^

Thanks for the request!

I don't think I realized how busy I was going to be these past few weeks! I haven't had time to work on any requests, but this week I have a lot more free time, so I'll start on them as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience! ^^

Requests are closed.

Edited by applemcsauce