Nimrodel

VOTING: DC Photography Contest #35

Who will you vote for?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted. smile.gif Lots of lovely entries this time.

voted biggrin.gif such nice entries everyone. it was hard to decide laugh.gif I hope nobody else had problems with taking pictures, case it was pain in a neck for me to get that kitty asleep xd.png good luck everyone biggrin.gif

Voted! Lovely shots, again! smile.gif

I've voted on here! Well, I actually voted earlier but you can just forget about that fact that I was late to post this!

@Chiaki: I waited as long as I could before making the voting topic, hoping that you would have the time to enter :/ I hope you'll enter the next one!

@lachrymation: I choose to blame that partly on summer vacation, not just my choice of theme xd.png

Gah. I meant to enter this. >_<

~Voted~

Wow, thanks! ^^

This certainly was a close contest.

I'll try to make the next one interesting and get it up today. biggrin.gif

congrats Daydreamer! it was close though! xd.png *gets ready for next contest* maybe I will win that one tongue.gif *tries to catch her kitteh* *fails* or maybe not... dry.gif

EDIT: ohh, it looks like I got new vote! xd.png too late... D:

Edited by dreamgirl5

BirdSpirit: That last vote came in after I announced the result. At the time I closed the contest, it was not a tie