AlwaysGone

Backstory!

So, the update: I DID finish(I swear, I didn't forget), I'm just going to type it up and get it up on here.

But I have something to do(I do have a life, you know), So you'll see it in about an hour.

That will be all.

*raises hand*

Um, remember how you promised to write me a backstory for ADD if I got three people to look here?

Well, I finally did that.

*patiently awaits RP*

Well, this is awfully ironic. I'm home from band camp only because I was sent home after sitting out the maximum three times-With panic attacks. Or, at least I think that's what it is. Go ahead and laugh. I know I did. Anyway, without further ado, I present:

Twitch “Bird!” Twitch said, scaring GlaDOS again. GlaDOS sent a quick shock through the core for the false alarm and went back to testing.

Twitch scanned the room with her green optical, getting distracted every few seconds. Nothing entertained Twitch more than the thousands of birds that fluttered around Aperture Science. The distracted core loved every chance she got to terrorize GlaDOS, and the easiest way was with-

“Birds!” Twitch exclaimed happily. “An entire flock of them!”

GlaDOS shrieked in her artificial voice and tore her attention away from the testing she found so important.

“Kill it!” She screamed, entering numbers into a keypad. An enormous flamethrower came shooting out of the wall at top speeds. With a burst of flame, the birds were crispy and blackened within seconds.

“Now that that’s over,” GlaDOS sighed, closing the window, "we can get back to testing."

Testing. That angered Twitch a little. She didn't like GlaDOS playing with her humans all the time. It wasn't any fun for someone like Twitch. Maybe she could open the window again without GlaDOS noticing.

As soon as Twitch got close enough to open the window, a vent caught her attention. All the screws were loose, so a simple push opened it. Inside, Twitch found a nest. The birds had flown away when they saw Twitch, but if she left the vent open, they would probably come back. GlaDOS would panic again for sure if Twitch left the vent alone.

Twitch repositioned herself by GlaDOS and pretended she had never gone anywhere. Amazingly, GlaDOS failed to notice Twitch's absence.

Twitch had always been an easily distracted core. Perhaps that wasn't her fault, her programming and all. With all the little distractions in Aperture's massive facility, it was easy for Twitch to fall into a simple lifestyle. GlaDOS had disagreed, claiming that Twitch needed to actually do some of the work for a change. Twitch enjoyed herself recreating the argument in her mind.

After a few silent minutes, GlaDOS's ear-piercing scream that even Twitch hadn't managed to break. The smaller core couldn't help but laugh as GlaDOS tried to use, as Wheatley had called them, 'Mashy Spike Plates' in a panicked attempt to kill the birds Twitch had let in.

After a minute or two of the amusing murder attempt, GlaDOS was calm enough to simply flood the room with neurotoxin. The defenseless birds were dead within seconds.

GlaDOS sighed. Had she possessed temples-and hands, for that matter-she would be rubbing them at this point.

GlaDOS should have been expecting this, what with her personality butting heads somewhat painfully with the ADD core's.

Tah-Dah! Thank you, thank you very much.

(In case you were wondering, WC sits at a lovely 435. Now maybe the OCD core will stop bugging me for rewording a few things.)

I seriously laughed. Only GLaDOS kills birds with Mashy Spike Plates and flamethrowers out of fear. XP

I love it! You really nailed Twitch's personality. lD

I seriously laughed. Only GLaDOS kills birds with Mashy Spike Plates and flamethrowers out of fear. XP

I love it! You really nailed Twitch's personality. lD

Thanks! Most of that was done at camp and I wasn't sure if I had written her right.

I love it, also the mashy spike plates are win.

Err, what's ADD? I kinda compared it to ADHD but.

I love it, also the mashy spike plates are win.

Err, what's ADD? I kinda compared it to ADHD but.

Attention Deficit Disorder.

So, you were close.

I'm open to requests now.

Just because I'm curious to see what you would write, could you do a backstory for me core Happy? ^.^

@The Dragon Keeper: As many as you want.

@rainpeltstar:Yeah, sure. Don't expect it to be done anytime soon! xd.png

Well, I have two cores, so I was just making sure.

Um... they are Time and Violence. So, if you want to write about them, I'd love to see what you come up with.

*waits patiently*

Lately I've started to get infatuated with Wheatley again... Must be the talking about Portal 2 at my friend's house.