Common Collector's Competition

Common Collector's Competition!

Prizes!  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congrats to the winners! I obviously don't have the drive and determination for this (and also I don't freeze hatchies), but it was fun anyway and I did better than I did the last time. XD

Edited by purplehaze

15 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Congrats to the winners! I obviously don't have the drive and determination for this (and also I don't freeze hatchies), but it was fun anyway and I did better than I did the last time. XD

It was a lot of fun, and helped me build my numbers of Commons, which I don't usually collect anymore. 

On 3/15/2020 at 4:04 AM, Merenwen said:

Just a quick mid week check. If you are not listed simply means I didn't see a group link, nothing listed, scroll name not visible or scattered dragons. This is by no means a final count it's just a mid way check ;) My daughter went into labor Friday just after midnight, she comes home tomorrow and I may not be able to get in for a few days so want to pop this up real quick :)

Offtopic mega congrats Merenwen! ❤️ Poke me whenever you need help.

Edited by Raphy

I am sorry for going MIA, no on in our household has gotten sick but so far we have lost 7 family and friends to this virus.

I will hopefully return for June and again apologize for going MIA so suddenly.

So sorry for your losses! And don't fret about making real life your focus. :)

Focus on real life for sure. I'm sorry for your losses, but am glad your household is doing alright. Wishing you the best and hoping for better news in the future! Stay safe.