Dakota124

Black Veil Brides

i absolutedly love this band. i just bought the limited edition album Set The World On Fire that comes with a poster. mine's Ashley Purdy. =)

OMG!!! Me too! I love BVB, my fave song by them is "With Knives And Pens" it reminds me of how much I hate my school, and why did that one guy lea- wait never mind I'm sorry I was thinking of Escape The Fate. Anyways, yes I really love BVB I think they're awesome!

my favorite BVB songs are We Stitch These Wounds, Knives and Pens, and Perfect Weapon. :] Finally people who understand my obsession

my cousin thinks im weird for the types of music i like, but she doesnt listen to a big variety so i dont think she can say much.....

I like The whole album Set The World On Fire, Knives and Pens and basically all of their songs smile.gif

i pretty much like all of there songs, but there are a few i listen to more than the others

since i live in northern ky,

i'm very fond of them lol d:

Not my favorite kind of music though.

seen and met them several times at the madhatter

I don't listen to them all that much but what I have heard is pretty good

Edited by EmoDuck598

Squeeeee BVB <3

One of my fav bands! *O* I adore all their songs, new and old. Esp Fallen Angels, Perfect Weapon, Knives and Pens, Legacy and Rebel Love Song.

Ehh, I love the type of music they play but I HATE them. I'm sorry, they look like they are trying to be the new KISS. Just, no.

I only recently was introduced to this band, but they've made some songs I really love. smile.gif Devil's Choir...um, Fallen Angels, and another one I can't remember the name of.

Edited by MoonShark

Don't call me a hater but I don't like the band that much but I like "in the end" by them personally I go for deeper bands like asking Alexandria and others like them